Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins to enter the transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every opportunity I get to speak with a young person that’s in school, I always want to leave them with the lasting thought that, stick it through, you’re going to have something that they can never take away from you.

Disirregardless of whatever performance they had on the football field, this is something they can smartly use throughout their life. Not everyone is going to make millions in the NFL.

Good for him, he should be proud that he stuck it through to get the paper, hopefully it will help him in whatever his future career endeavors are.

Advertisement
Every opportunity I get to speak with a young person that’s in school, I always want to leave them with the lasting thought that, stick it through, you’re going to have something that they can never take away from you.

Disirregardless of whatever performance they had on the football field, this is something they can smartly use throughout their life. Not everyone is going to make millions in the NFL.

Good for him, he should be proud that he stuck it through to get the paper, hopefully it will help him in whatever his future career endeavors are.
Did you say disirregardless?

Advertisement
Despite the chit we all put him through, this is what it’s all about. I care about these young men on the field, but if they don’t pan out on the field, I always hope they pan out in the classroom & get that degree to help them elsewhere in life.
Rellyrell saying right. Anyone who thinks these kids didn’t want to be the next great is crazy. Sometimes it doesn’t work. It should never be a spiral down. Help them keep their chin up and succeed…

Go Canes!

Advertisement
let's see what offense Pope will be playing in ...

"Steve Casula joined the Massachusetts staff in December of 2021 as the program’s offensive coordinator and quarterbacks’ coach.

Casula comes from the University of Michigan where he served as an Offensive Analyst since March of 2019. Casula worked directly for Josh Gattis and the Michigan Offense, serving in a variety of roles until he was elevated to Senior Analyst after the 2020 season."

Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

let's see what offense Pope will be playing in ...

"Steve Casula joined the Massachusetts staff in December of 2021 as the program’s offensive coordinator and quarterbacks’ coach.

Casula comes from the University of Michigan where he served as an Offensive Analyst since March of 2019. Casula worked directly for Josh Gattis and the Michigan Offense, serving in a variety of roles until he was elevated to Senior Analyst after the 2020 season."

Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

He will be headed to what is the WR version of Federal Witness Protection program.
Regardless, congrats to young man on sticking with school and best of luck going forward in life.

Advertisement
Back