Mark Fletcher commits to Miami and a discourse on the history of greatest NFL runnings backs

View as article
In your mouth it is
Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Ehhhhh, we haven’t taken Taints spot. I think there will be room for Clemson as well but I can see based on this class that Clemson has ever so slightly slipped. Slightly.
Clemson isn't actually known for consistently recuiting in the top 5 ('20 & '21 are the only classes they have had in that range). Of course they were good classes but they weren't what Bama, UGA, and Taint were doing.

The reason everyone was sucking Dabo off was because he was doing what they did/ are doing with recruiting classes ranked somewhere between 8-12. The key was they were hitting on the vast majority of their recruits, they were developing them better than most, and happened to luck into back to back to back amazing college QBs.

Oh and of course had the same coordinators for a decade

He will keep the chains moving. I would think 4.6-4.7 range currently based off film. You are correct he is not a homerun threat but he doesn’t have to be to be a very solid back.
The homerun threat for RBs is like the strong arm for QBs. Yes, it's a lovely trait to have, but it's not essential for you to succeed.

If he's a RB that nobody wants to tackle that consistently moves the chains he'll do for me.

And they are gonna get James Smith, Russaw, and probably Proctor (crystal balls flying in) yet. Unreal

Sobering thought 1:
And they do it year after year.

Sobering thought 2:
And they still couldn't make the kind of offense Gattis and Mario want work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does he bring back memories of Willis McGahee. Mr. Mcgahee was 6’0-6’1 and 230lbs running a 4.28. Still to this date the most impressive specimen I have had the pleasure to watch live, it was unreal tje stuff he was doing before the injury………

Advertisement
Can someone explain how to get faster..I seen some college players get faster from their high school days all the time..why is that not possible here?
I may be very wrong but I always looked at it like you can learn to *test* faster through technique and training, but it's hard to really change your actual top-end speed all that much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back