Mark Fletcher commits to Miami and a discourse on the history of greatest NFL runnings backs

View as article
Advertisement
Honestly **** right off. So ******* sick of some of you ******** here. I don't care if the maudes ban me for this.

You all have a tendency to hype the **** out of some recruits and did the same with Thad.

Guilty. But I am 10000% convinced that if Thad put in the work and really wanted to grind, he would have done something big last season. Other than what Gogeta notes above as key physical differences -- and the highlights clearly show Fletcher is a more dynamic ball carrier than Franklin -- I see an even bigger difference in Fletcher's attitude. He's a winner. Kid will be a nonstop workhorse and perfect is game.

He is better than Thad for sure. The OL can help our rbs for sure, I want this kid to show me that I shouldn't sleep on him. CJ that's who I can't wait to see
Nothing works unless the O line got fixed. We have a chance to actually have depth. Fletcher can help you win games in the 4th Johnson can help a screen pass turn into a house call. Been a long time since we saw those things.

Nothing works unless the O line got fixed. We have a chance to actually have depth. Fletcher can help you win games in the 4th Johnson can help a screen pass turn into a house call. Been a long time since we saw those things.
I agree with that ain't no lie in this post, the OL could make anything look different

Advertisement
Bro, when you look at the Canes in 00-02 beyond all the skill guys, Dorsey was a smart QB who made good choices. But that O line allowed the backs to attack and the rest was history.
U win the trenches on both sides u have a good chance of going undefeated especially in ACC play. We not there yet physically but we have amazing pieces on the OL. DL needs a **** of a lot of work still imo.

U win the trenches on both sides u have a good chance of going undefeated especially in ACC play. We not there yet physically but we have amazing pieces on the OL. DL needs a **** of a lot of work still imo.
Cohen Lee Francis and Okunlola changes things. Cooper is a beast Rivers is solid. I like those 7. I like the two receivers we have coming in but we can’t seem to land an outside guy which hurts. Riley Williams is a beast though

Cohen Lee Francis and Okunlola changes things. Cooper is a beast Rivers is solid. I like those 7. I like the two receivers we have coming in but we can’t seem to land an outside guy which hurts. Riley Williams is a beast though
I agree but will take a season especially for the young tackles. Riley I don't know about when it comes to qbs I have to see it at this level. I didn't believe in Rashada even after his verbal to us. I like the Manning kid and the kid who went to UT. Everyone else I didn't care about those were the two. I still think it will take time for the young kids.

Advertisement
You sleeping on Fletcher he the real deal, him and citizen
I hope so bruh u know I got no ill will towards a kid I just write what I think I see. He does look quick for his size. He kind of reminds me of that back from UT that went to the Titans a bit. Maybe I'm way off I'm not one of those great comparison people unless it's super obvious.

I hope so bruh u know I got no ill will towards a kid I just write what I think I see. He does look quick for his size. He kind of reminds me of that back from UT that went to the Titans a bit. Maybe I'm way off I'm not one of those great comparison people unless it's super obvious.
Yea he's not a burner but has very good speed for someone that's 230lbs, and good hands, he won't ever be arm tackled either. As for Johnson that guy runs 4.3 with good wiggle too, guy is gonna be insane good behind our o-line

Yea he's not a burner but has very good speed for someone that's 230lbs, and good hands, he won't ever be arm tackled either. As for Johnson that guy runs 4.3 with good wiggle too, guy is gonna be insane good behind our o-line

I think the RB at WR is something Dawson should be able to exploit a lot. Both Johnson and Fletcher will get their licks.

Advertisement
Fletcher reminds me of a taller Barry Foster. Anybody remember him? Dude barely played like 5 seasons, was a 2 time Pro Bowler and 1 time All Pro....and then got injured but recovered but then just retired and went back to Texas or Arkansas.

All he needs to do is move the sticks. We actually have two kids ( and pray Citizen recovers and isn’t like Chaney) that can control a game with the ball in their hands. Really praying for Chaney here. Guy is so talented and has had such bad luck. If you added them? To Parrish and Johnson? Man! But we need health.

I agree but will take a season especially for the young tackles. Riley I don't know about when it comes to qbs I have to see it at this level. I didn't believe in Rashada even after his verbal to us. I like the Manning kid and the kid who went to UT. Everyone else I didn't care about those were the two. I still think it will take time for the young kids.
The Manning kid looks mid AF. And that’s with the best access to QB training anyone could imagine at his stage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back