Mark Emmert

jakearoma1

Recruit
Mark Emmert is coming to my campus later this week. He will be hosting a Q&A with students. Any suggestions on what I could ask him if given the chance?

Advertisement
How much he makes from illegal bribes per year?

How it feels having his head in his own *** 22 hours per day?

Advertisement
Ask him about inconsistencies in different investigations and recommended punishments.

For instance investigations of Miami and Ole Miss and why isn't Baylor being when Penn State almost got the death penalty. It would appear as if the NCAA would rather the Baylor situation go away because they know it's a bigger problem around the country.

Ask him about his willingness to do a podcast with [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION].

Advertisement
Ask him how much does is cost to get fair & objective refs to officiate our games this season?

Also, tell him the Sacrifices to the Gods have been made, I expect him to hold up his end of the bargain.

I would open up with a softball question...maybe asking him if he understands that literally everyone hates him. Then I'd come out swinging with the hard hitting stuff about how you cucked his wife. See where the interview goes from there...

Advertisement
Ask him how he can justify how a lot of people are making a fortune off the backs of college kids and the college kids who generate all of that revenue are getting a pittance in comparison to the coaches and administrators.

Throw your shoe at his head. I guarantee he doesn't have the reflexes of GW.

3401898489.gif

Ask him if he takes himself seriously. He might be the only one to say yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ask him why the rules differ from program to program. One school can admit to giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to support IMG and that is good, but at another school if a coach gives a player $250 to fly home to see a near death grandmother the NCAA calls violation.

Ask him why the rules differ from program to program. One school can admit to giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to support IMG and that is good, but at another school if a coach gives a player $250 to fly home to see a near death grandmother the NCAA calls violation.

What school gave money to IMG?

Ask him about inconsistencies in different investigations and recommended punishments.

For instance investigations of Miami and Ole Miss and why isn't Baylor being when Penn State almost got the death penalty. It would appear as if the NCAA would rather the Baylor situation go away because they know it's a bigger problem around the country.

Remember when all that **** came out last year about Butch Jones apparently covering up sexual assault?

Went away pretty quick...

Advertisement
Back