• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Mark Emmert

jakearoma1

Recruit
Mark Emmert is coming to my campus later this week. He will be hosting a Q&A with students. Any suggestions on what I could ask him if given the chance?

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
How much he makes from illegal bribes per year?

How it feels having his head in his own ass 22 hours per day?

Andrew

bAndrew
Administrator
Ask him about inconsistencies in different investigations and recommended punishments.

For instance investigations of Miami and Ole Miss and why isn't Baylor being when Penn State almost got the death penalty. It would appear as if the NCAA would rather the Baylor situation go away because they know it's a bigger problem around the country.

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Ask him about his willingness to do a podcast with [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION].

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Ask him how much does is cost to get fair & objective refs to officiate our games this season?

Also, tell him the Sacrifices to the Gods have been made, I expect him to hold up his end of the bargain.

Plzwork4

Worldbeater
I would open up with a softball question...maybe asking him if he understands that literally everyone hates him. Then I'd come out swinging with the hard hitting stuff about how you cucked his wife. See where the interview goes from there...

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
Ask him how he can justify how a lot of people are making a fortune off the backs of college kids and the college kids who generate all of that revenue are getting a pittance in comparison to the coaches and administrators.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Throw your shoe at his head. I guarantee he doesn't have the reflexes of GW.

3401898489.gif

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Ask him if he takes himself seriously. He might be the only one to say yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask him why the rules differ from program to program. One school can admit to giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to support IMG and that is good, but at another school if a coach gives a player $250 to fly home to see a near death grandmother the NCAA calls violation.

arwinga

Recruit
Ask him why the rules differ from program to program. One school can admit to giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to support IMG and that is good, but at another school if a coach gives a player $250 to fly home to see a near death grandmother the NCAA calls violation.

What school gave money to IMG?

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
Ask him about inconsistencies in different investigations and recommended punishments.

For instance investigations of Miami and Ole Miss and why isn't Baylor being when Penn State almost got the death penalty. It would appear as if the NCAA would rather the Baylor situation go away because they know it's a bigger problem around the country.

Remember when all that **** came out last year about Butch Jones apparently covering up sexual assault?

Went away pretty quick...