Mark-Antony Richards will be on campus on Sunday

This isn't about the right thing - MAR is getting sold on being "the greatest show on earth" by Auburn and especially Florida. Lying or not, they've put the idea in his head that he's special, and if Miami can't see that then it's their loss. I love CRM's honesty, but this is one case where it may come back to bite us. For whatever reason, MAR sees playing defense as a "downgrade" - I truly hope our coaches understand that, no matter how silly it may sound.

There is nothing about this visit that MAR didn't already know - he's been to campus, knows the coaches, knows the players, knows how we do things and already understands campus life.

I personally believe that if we close on MAR, it will be because of Ahmon, not our coaches.

Kids his size playing DB get paid in 3 years

Advertisement
Guys did you read that article? It says to "count Miami in the group" of figure it out once he gets on campus. We let him know we like him on defense, but are open...

What else is the staff supposed to do?

What I took away from that article was this was his best visit yet. Can only be good news, no?

Coaches have done everything right to make Richards feel special, wanted and part of a family. Not just on the field but in the classroom with the post FB career he wants to pursue.

Per Ivan: "Richards said his visit on Saturday was one of his best to date. The coaches put together a presentation which showed him that they would like to use him on both sides of the ball much like Michigan did with Jabrill Peppers two years ago. 'Richt killed it"

Advertisement
Per Ivan: "Richards said his visit on Saturday was one of his best to date. The coaches put together a presentation which showed him that they would like to use him on both sides of the ball much like Michigan did with Jabrill Peppers two years ago. 'Richt killed it"
Great news! I think he could be an elite safety, returner, and have a few packages on offense that feature him. My only concern is us giving him an out to say his heart was dead set on offense and he goes to Auburn or something.

Great news! I think he could be an elite safety, returner, and have a few packages on offense that feature him. My only concern is us giving him an out to say his heart was dead set on offense and he goes to Auburn or something.
The staff is working to sell him on being the most versatile defender on the team. According to 247, they gave him a whole PowerPoint presentation about all the spots he could play and went into depth about how they see him roaming and flying around the defense. Btw, Ivins piece this morning is LOADED. Totally worth my 10 bucks.

Advertisement
The staff is working to sell him on being the most versatile defender on the team. According to 247, they gave him a whole PowerPoint presentation about all the spots he could play and went into depth about how they see him roaming and flying around the defense. Btw, Ivins piece this morning is LOADED. Totally worth my 10 bucks.

What else did it say?

all we have to do is point to deejay as an example.

the staff has moved him around, tried him out at different positions, and found the one that fits him best. simple

all we have to do is point to deejay as an example.

the staff has moved him around, tried him out at different positions, and found the one that fits him best. simple

just read the article.

glad to see the staff is taking my advice. always knew they were smart

Advertisement
Ahmmon would be the best CB on the team and one of the best in the country if that's what he came in as.

Either we want this kid in orange and green or not. If he's set on playing Offense, then we need to toss the Peppers tapes and pop in the Christian McCaffrey ones.

Advertisement
It gave insight on all of our top targets that have been on campus recently. It would take forever to summarize but if you ask about any particular target I’d be glad to share the scoop.
Did it say anything about Evan Neal?

This isn't about the right thing - MAR is getting sold on being "the greatest show on earth" by Auburn and especially Florida. Lying or not, they've put the idea in his head that he's special, and if Miami can't see that then it's their loss. I love CRM's honesty, but this is one case where it may come back to bite us. For whatever reason, MAR sees playing defense as a "downgrade" - I truly hope our coaches understand that, no matter how silly it may sound.

There is nothing about this visit that MAR didn't already know - he's been to campus, knows the coaches, knows the players, knows how we do things and already understands campus life.

I personally believe that if we close on MAR, it will be because of Ahmon, not our coaches.

Dan? Mullen? Or Gus? Whose burner account is it spreading this fake *** bull **** narrative.

FOH with this nonsense, the coaches are selling him on playing both sides of the ball. Now take your ball and go back to whatever board you belong to,

Advertisement
Back