Mark-Antony Richards will be on campus on Sunday

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Richards could be considered Miami's top target at any position and will be on Greentree on Sunday with the rest of his Wellington team to participate in the 7-on-7 tournament at UM. Also, priority 2020 DE target 4-star Latarie Kinsler is a guy Jess Simpson is really going hard after and wants badly. Kinsler told CIS last week he will be on campus with Pahokee this weekend as well.

Advertisement
Stefan, any commits imminent at this point?1? I'm starving bro...if it wasn't for my communist tendencies and love for Futbol and the upcoming Copa Mundial, I would be on suicide watch...

Didn't we pull some recruiting whisperer from Gawga recently...time to cash those chips.

Must kidnap and keep him locked and key until he signs w/ us.
I normally do not condone kidnapping of any kind, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Kidnap his *** and stick him in Jordan Miller's food cabinet behind the vegetables until signing day.

Advertisement
I normally do not condone kidnapping of any kind, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Kidnap his *** and stick him in Jordan Miller's food cabinet behind the vegetables until signing day.
If child rape doesn't get you NCAA penalties, I don't think kidnapping will.

His recruitment has been eerily quiet which hopefully plays into our favor. Wish he would pull the trigger sooner than later but he’s going to make us sweat.

No inside information here, but the only way I could see him not choosing us, is if our staff was not making him a priority. Clearly, based upon Stefan's report, Richards is not just a priority, he is a top priority. Auburn and UF will try to come with the usual bags, but having a brother that will be a first round draft pick either next year or the year after, will make those garbage bags look a lot less attractive.

No inside information here, but the only way I could see him not choosing us, is if our staff was not making him a priority. Clearly, based upon Stefan's report, Richards is not just a priority, he is a top priority. Auburn and UF will try to come with the usual bags, but having a brother that will be a first round draft pick either next year or the year after, will make those garbage bags look a lot less attractive.
Or if he doesn't believe they're serious about letting him play offense and another school really sells him on offense.

Advertisement
The staff will let him play wherever he wants. The kid doesn't need to commit now. It will only hurt his rankings and he probably wants a 5th star. The more he acts like he's flirting with top programs, the higher he'll be ranked come December. Now if he chooses to wait until Feb signing day, that's another story. That'll hurt the class ala Nesta waiting.

Last edited:
Stefan, any commits imminent at this point?1? I'm starving bro...if it wasn't for my communist tendencies and love for Futbol and the upcoming Copa Mundial, I would be on suicide watch...

Didn't we pull some recruiting whisperer from Gawga recently...time to cash those chips.

We got two commits just last week, just breathe man.

Generally, you don't see a lot of commits during the summer months. If a kid doesn't get it out of the way in the spring, usually they'll wait until just before their season starts in the fall, or will wait to take their officials during the season to watch games. But...

Some could pull the trigger at any time, including McIntosh, Ingraham, and Brownlee. Michael Johnson Jr. will also be announcing at the end of this month/beginning of next month and Miami is in a really good spot there. If I had to guess, I'd say Brownlee will be next. He's high on Miami's board right now and there's just not a lot of competition for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark-Antony looks to be at least a half inch taller, at least, about 10 lbs heavier, and more muscled.

And remember, Ahmmon is already one of the top elite receivers in the ACC, and this kid has not had the benefit of a college nutrition and strength straining regimen.

Good lord....

Most wanted prospect in a long time. He'll compete for immediate playing time from day one at WR or CB and would push for time at safety. The truth.

Advertisement
Back