Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
So we need Mario because? He's some Ace recruiter? Okay, on paper, but isn't part of recruiting identifying talent to do what you want offensively and defensively?

So we now need him to hire an ACE DC and OC. Sounds similar to what we've done for 15 years running.

All this while most agree here that the PAC 12 is the worst P5 conference around.

Big money for what? Call me confused. Sure, give Utah a lot of credit, they're getting after it. Shut out in the first half. 65 total yards on offense for Oregon, that's horrible. OL guru some say, well, it isn't showing.

Color me unexcited. Just so sick of having a better team on paper and playing down or below the competition. They should at least be competitive, but man Oregon is looking like it's got a lot of corches on the sideline.

****, again.

“This school” thinks that they’re the Harvard of the South, and that their **** don’t stink. Bunch of hypocritical @$$holes.

Just do the right thing and hire Kiffin.
I hate that I was right about this, but most sane posters knew that the only thing that this BoT knows how to do for 2 decades is **** up the simplest decisions and make everything worse than it was before.

I hate that I was right about this, but most sane posters knew that the only thing that this BoT knows how to do for 2 decades is **** up the simplest decisions and make everything worse than it was before.
aint that some ****.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back