Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
If Manny was coaching Oregon tonight, the results would have been exactly the same. Manny = Mario except Mario will cost twice as much
Manny wouldn’t have gotten his team to the pac 12 championship. And what happens when you take away Anthony Brown and give Cristobal TVD, do they lose this game?

Advertisement
You like what you see tonight? This is who Mario is. He's getting curb stomped by a less talented team, again. Why? Because he's a recruiter, not a good coach. Is that what the **** you want here?

For Christ sake, Manny Diaz and Miami would have put up a better fight against Utah than Mario and his dead ducks.
You might need to re-read this thread to clearly understand where I stand on Mario. I never said he's my desired choice. Now on to Mr. Leach.

Have you watched Leached coached teams before? He does this 1-2 times a season. He builds up confidence that a season will be special by winning early then disappointing later on in the season. His defenses are average to below average more times than not. Lastly, how would he fit in recruiting South Florida?

Manny wouldn’t have gotten his team to the pac 12 championship. And what happens when you take away Anthony Brown and give Cristobal TVD, do they lose this game?
I'm saying all things being equal. This Oregon team tonight, being coached by Manny looks no different than them being coached by Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ordinarily I would think so, but Mario does a lot of stuff that will buy him a ton of leeway with the fans.

It’s James Franklin/Jim Harbaugh type territory, he’ll have way more slurpers than any coach has had here in the last two decades, that’s for sure lol
IDK about that. He's hasn't even been named as the coach and some fans are already reluctant.

I don't think he'll get all the good will people think he will. Bad losses will remind fans of Diaz. Fairly or unfairly, Mario will be compared to Manny. Some fans on CIS are already calling Mario "Manny Deluxe. "

The proof will be in the pudding. Will fans stop showing up to games if/when bad losses occur?

Mario will be in a good/bad spot. There is talent on the roster. Fans are going to expect an improvement next year. There can't be another 7-5 record not even in year 1 because fans know Manny could/should win st latest 8/9 games with this roster. Mario can't win less than 8 games in any season and he has to improve from one year to the next. Not even year 1. It's a pretty low bar IMO considering playing in the Coastal. Fair or unfair, that's the job. That's why Manny will be fired.

Advertisement
Back