Mario the OG (GOAT)

Justin Timberlake What GIF

Advertisement
just some vibes on our head coach - a buddy of mine (fsu fan) saw him out at dinner tonight and asked him if thought fsu got robbed

mario responded " i dont give a f$%k about fsu"

OG - I'll run through a brick for this man ---The U is back
Like I told yall. THIS is what we need here. You either a cane OR you dead to me...

Advertisement
I met Mario at the grocery store told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a pain and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

There is legit nothing a fan or anyone can say to Mario while he’s out in public in a non professional capacity that will result in a positive experience. It goes for all “public figures”. Let these people be, if you make eye contact do the polite / respectful nod down. If not, keep it moving and go about your business.

If you want to take a picture or converse with the guy go to a game or fan event not spoil his dinner because you’re selfish and feel entitled that he needs to talk to you.
Yeah we’ve got a built in signal. Flash the U and go about your business

I met Mario at the grocery store told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a pain and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly
Post of the year. Copypatsa? no matter.
******* kudos.
I just turned *** for you.
@NYSOM, PM me.
My premium sub was just paid for.

I certainly hope this is fiction.

Advertisement
Well, the screenshot posted is not with the pic he took.

And the cop wasn't Marios brother.

How does anyone know that "the cop" wasn't Luis? I'm sure Mario goes to dinner with his brother all the time.

This story seems more likely than the restaurant story.

Advertisement
I wish people would stop saying The U is back. If I had a dollar everytime I heard that over the last decade plus I would be retired playing golfing everyday and drinking.

Advertisement

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

just some vibes on our head coach - a buddy of mine (fsu fan) saw him out at dinner tonight and asked him if thought fsu got robbed

mario responded " i dont give a f$%k about fsu"

OG - I'll run through a brick for this man ---The U is back
FYZICAL BRO.

You estrogen-softened simps can't comprehend the masculinity that walks the halls of Hecht right now.

IMG_20231104_070059.jpg

Last edited:
You all are taking ChatGPT too far. Here is what ChatGPT sent to me:

"As I sorted my laundry into color-coded piles at the local laundromat, I noticed a familiar face across the row of washing machines. None other than Florida State University Head Coach Mike Norvell, folding his Seminoles gear with an air of confidence.

Unable to resist the opportunity, I sauntered over, a mischievous grin on my face. "Coach Norvell, folding clothes? I thought you guys only folded on the football field."

He shot me a mock glare. "Well, at least we don't fold under pressure like your Hurricanes."

I chuckled, reaching for a pair of socks. "Oh, please. The only thing you guys can fold properly is laundry."

Coach Norvell fired back, "Well, at least our colors don't clash as much as that Miami turnover chain."

We went back and forth, exchanging laundry-themed insults with a surprising level of creativity. The laundromat became our battleground, and the detergent aisle our arena.

Amid the banter, a fellow patron chimed in, "Hey, keep it down, some of us are trying to fold in peace."

Coach Norvell and I looked at each other, laughed, and decided to take our rivalry to the gridiron where it belonged. As we resumed our laundry duties, we couldn't help but acknowledge the absurdity of trading insults over fabric softener and dryer sheets. Sometimes, even the fiercest football rivalries can find common ground in the most unexpected places."

Advertisement
Back