Mario the OG (GOAT)

You all are taking ChatGPT too far. Here is what ChatGPT sent to me:

"As I sorted my laundry into color-coded piles at the local laundromat, I noticed a familiar face across the row of washing machines. None other than Florida State University Head Coach Mike Norvell, folding his Seminoles gear with an air of confidence.

Unable to resist the opportunity, I sauntered over, a mischievous grin on my face. "Coach Norvell, folding clothes? I thought you guys only folded on the football field."

He shot me a mock glare. "Well, at least we don't fold under pressure like your Hurricanes."

I chuckled, reaching for a pair of socks. "Oh, please. The only thing you guys can fold properly is laundry."

Coach Norvell fired back, "Well, at least our colors don't clash as much as that Miami turnover chain."

We went back and forth, exchanging laundry-themed insults with a surprising level of creativity. The laundromat became our battleground, and the detergent aisle our arena.

Amid the banter, a fellow patron chimed in, "Hey, keep it down, some of us are trying to fold in peace."

Coach Norvell and I looked at each other, laughed, and decided to take our rivalry to the gridiron where it belonged. As we resumed our laundry duties, we couldn't help but acknowledge the absurdity of trading insults over fabric softener and dryer sheets. Sometimes, even the fiercest football rivalries can find common ground in the most unexpected places."
This is the gayest thing I've ever read.

Advertisement
Ever? Have you seen some of the post here?

***, sure--but the gayest?!
Mr Slave from South Park wasn't even that ***.

gang motorcycles GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
just some vibes on our head coach - a buddy of mine (fsu fan) saw him out at dinner tonight and asked him if thought fsu got robbed

mario responded " i dont give a f$%k about fsu"

OG - I'll run through a brick for this man ---The U is back
The only right answer....

You all are taking ChatGPT too far. Here is what ChatGPT sent to me:

"As I sorted my laundry into color-coded piles at the local laundromat, I noticed a familiar face across the row of washing machines. None other than Florida State University Head Coach Mike Norvell, folding his Seminoles gear with an air of confidence.

Unable to resist the opportunity, I sauntered over, a mischievous grin on my face. "Coach Norvell, folding clothes? I thought you guys only folded on the football field."

He shot me a mock glare. "Well, at least we don't fold under pressure like your Hurricanes."

I chuckled, reaching for a pair of socks. "Oh, please. The only thing you guys can fold properly is laundry."

Coach Norvell fired back, "Well, at least our colors don't clash as much as that Miami turnover chain."

We went back and forth, exchanging laundry-themed insults with a surprising level of creativity. The laundromat became our battleground, and the detergent aisle our arena.

Amid the banter, a fellow patron chimed in, "Hey, keep it down, some of us are trying to fold in peace."

Coach Norvell and I looked at each other, laughed, and decided to take our rivalry to the gridiron where it belonged. As we resumed our laundry duties, we couldn't help but acknowledge the absurdity of trading insults over fabric softener and dryer sheets. Sometimes, even the fiercest football rivalries can find common ground in the most unexpected places."
I can't comment my thoughts without inserting outdated insults and stereotypes that I do not agree with. Just imagined I gave an extremely cutting insult.

Advertisement
Back