Mario Recruiting Effect

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN was the catalyst for all of this.
Almost like they knew they needed a viable large market team to counter the upcoming Big 10 move…

tin foil film GIF

Advertisement
I doubt the recruiting services that were started by sec fanboys will ever allow Miami to have 3-4 5 star players in a class. They give those schools player bumps to 5 stars after they commit.
That will never happen here in the near future.
They know that these kids care about their ranking/stars. Until we become the school that all the players want to attend they will continue to drop them as an unspoken negative recruiting tool for the schools that they remain loyal to.
I actually love the fact that players are willing to jump on board despite knowing that they will likely drop.
It’s another middle finger for the sht that they’ve done down here all these years.

Advertisement
The thing we have going for us is not only do we have one of the top 5 recruiters in the country in Mario he has assembled a bunch of coaches that are also top notch to recruit EVERY position…..

It’s not like it’s only Mario out there recruiting cause he’s mainly left to do mop up work with a lot of these recruits because his position coaches though maybe not as good as him are all monsters on the trail….

This team he’s assembled may be as good a staph when it comes to recruiting that was ever assembled if not I’d bet it’s top 10 plus they ain’t half bad as coaches too…this is getting good guys but I don’t think we’ve seen anything yet and if the mantra of “ win and they will come” may have never been more true than now….

We start winning 10 games a year on the regular and there no telling what type teams this staph my be able to put together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back