Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I see zero feelings anywhere. 🤷🏻‍♂️

However, there's a difference between "being attracted to different things"... And just saying flat-out ridiculous ****.

I'm not attracted to Megan Fox types, but I'm not about to sit here and talk like she's trash.
Agree with the Megan fox types Macho.
But if she steps she’s definitely getting at least 2 rounds.
All these dudes on here act like they’re banging nothing but dimes.
Ninjas out here acting like they’re Derek Jeter and sht

Advertisement
The ones who say Joy Taylor is average are the ones who said the alleged mistress from Auburn is bhad and vice versa. Hmmmmmm 🤔
I said neither of them is anything special. There are thousands of girls on the Gram badder than both of them. People give Joy extra points though because she is "cool and will watch sports with you" or schit like that. I don't give af about that. I talk sports with the homies, last thing I want to hear is my girls opinion on the topic.

I said neither of them is anything special. There are thousands of girls on the Gram badder than both of them.
Bro, exactly. This hoe *** forum is filled with simps. They don't know **** about being with beautiful women. Muh****as on here were sayin similar **** about Martell's girl. Sayin he's so lucky, that he gets to bang one of the most beautiful women in the world. I was like GTFOH with that retarded ****. Most of these dudes on here fuuck hood rats, & water buffaloes. LMAO

@plantcity3 this is not directed at you, I'm just saying in general. You're my guy

Last edited:
Bro, exactly. This hoe *** forum is filled with simps. They don't know **** about being with beautiful women. Muh****as on here were sayin similar **** about Martell's girl. Sayin he's so lucky, that he gets to bang one of the most beautiful women in the world. I was like GTFOH with that retarded ****. Most of these dudes on here fuuck hood rats, & water buffaloes. LMAO

@plantcity3 this is not directed at you, I'm just saying in general. You're my guy

Bro, so r u saying if Martell’s girl or Ms Taylor slide in ur DM, u ain’t responding?!

Advertisement
Joy Taylor is Jason Taylor’s sister.

And I’d pass on Joy.
Man you never have anything good to say about anything. At least I see it’s not reserved just for croots. Thought you were maybe a talent evaluator of some kind. Now I just think someone hurt you and you should forgive them. Let it go. Lol

I see zero feelings anywhere. 🤷🏻‍♂️

However, there's a difference between "being attracted to different things"... And just saying flat-out ridiculous ****.

I'm not attracted to Megan Fox types, but I'm not about to sit here and talk like she's trash.
📠. “Would pass” is a very strong statement to make. 99% would whiskey dock way worse with little push back. So yes, preference is cool, but come on man.

On another note, my boy pointed out to me that a qualification to be a head coach at a state of florida university is that you must have completed an undergraduate degree. Has anyone else heard this before? This was in context to discussion about Norvell being just good enough to not replace him with Deion (who apparently never graduated). I get that if they wanted it to happen, this could be completed online and would be an even easier curriculum than they give their current athletes. But I do like the barrier to entry if it is true.

Your boy is wrong.

"In 2020, Sanders graduated from Talladega College with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on organizational management."

Advertisement

LMAO! Facts bro. We literally had badder girls than both of them walking around campus on a regular basis. I mean tates girl was literally just some random student at the U.

Yes there are more than 20 million women in this country over the legal age of 18 and yes lots of them look great, still saying you would smash Joy can be true also.

It doesn’t have to be an either/or situation.

It’s easy. It’s a yes or no. Don’t get caught up in ratings etc.. you would either smash them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back