Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I had to hit em with the facepalm on that one. You mighta had on some Calvin Klein Jeans that night but definitely not BK's lol...
By the end of this thread people going to be telling their kids this is @Rellyrell :
1646021387441.jpeg

Advertisement
Bull****, he had Crocs on.

I was dying at first though when someone suggested he was wearing anything other than Nike.

On the real, do you own other shoes? If so, what are you rocking?

I have hella Nike & J’s; shiiiiid, if imma be honest, I’ve had chits for a decade+ & ain’t never touched my feet. Smh. But I wear a grip of Chucks (L.A culture), and I have several high end shoes like Louis V, Christian Lou’s, Gucci, & I f w/ Timberlands heavy. I do have ONE pair of rare Pumas for what it’s worth. Lol.

I would, but that's entirely different than simping for American women, by artificially inflating their value & worth. I think Joy is a 7 at best, but cats in this thread are acting like she's a dime, which is ridiculous. I couldn't find any pics of her without makeup, but I did find some of other celebrities & public figures. It's amazing to see how basic most of these women are, when you actually look beneath the surface.

Here's one pic of Rhianna without makeup, who many individuals regard as above an 8. If she looks like this au-naturale, imagine how Joy would look?

View attachment 178718

It is only when an individual begins to interact with foreign women, does it become apparent to them, how worthless & overrated American women truly are. For a variety of reasons, not the least of which is American society morphing into a gynocentric social order.

American woman, though, my g? Lol. Tell the world how u really feel! Lol

Advertisement
I would, but that's entirely different than simping for American women, by artificially inflating their value & worth. I think Joy is a 7 at best, but cats in this thread are acting like she's a dime, which is ridiculous. I couldn't find any pics of her without makeup, but I did find some of other celebrities & public figures. It's amazing to see how basic most of these women are, when you actually look beneath the surface.

Here's one pic of Rhianna without makeup, who many individuals regard as above an 8. If she looks like this au-naturale, imagine how Joy would look?

View attachment 178718

It is only when an individual begins to interact with foreign women, does it become apparent to them, how worthless & overrated American women truly are. For a variety of reasons, not the least of which is American society morphing into a gynocentric social order.
What you mean Rihanna still fine with no makeup? She’s a 10 easy

The slightest bit of slander towards Queen Rih Rih will not be tolerated. 😒

She’s a 10 on her worse days.
I wasn't trying to slander her. Regardless of how you rate her, the pt of the post was to underscore that there is clearly a decline, from her glamour shots, to no makeup.

American woman, though, my g? Lol. Tell the world how u really feel! Lol
Im telling you man. This is why someone like Kevin Samuels has the following, & platform that he does. He's doing god's work by discussing many of these same issues regarding American women.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wasn't trying to slander her. Regardless of how you rate her, the pt of the post was to underscore that there is clearly a decline, from her glamour shots, to no makeup.
So in order to show that American women are overrated, you show us a picture of a non-American woman and say that she's overrated?

So in order to show that American women are overrated, you show us a picture of a non-American woman and say that she's overrated?
I was moreso discussing the views towards American women in this country. It applies to both native born, as well as foreign born women. If they weren't misguidedly put on a pedestal, they wouldnt be overrated.

Boy i came to see if we getting a DE coach, got tutored about American women being overrated. They are not, sorry. American women are of all races and size and you see them with and without makeup. At work at the gym, regular women. Fine af. That goes for every nation. You go to Brazil, you will see basic and model looking chicks as well. America has portions of all these other countries women that migrated here. Make up aint what make someone fine. Don't know where that thought process originate from.

Advertisement
You're putting forth a strawman. That's not what we're saying here, at all. We're saying that in other countries, the perception towards women is much more in align with their actual sexual marketplace value or SMV, than it is in America.

A byproduct of this is that American women, are much more masculine, and delusional as it pertains to their sense of self, and their expectations towards finding a partner.
Ah you must prefer slapping a ***** for disagreeing with you. What state in the south are you from Georgia? I assume with the OutKast ATLiens reference under your name lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back