Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ah you must prefer slapping a ***** for disagreeing with you. What state in the south are you from Georgia? I assume with the OutKast ATLiens reference under your name lol
I am from the ATL, but thats not what has shaped my views on inter-gender dynamics.

I just prefer my women not to have dycks. 🤷‍♂️

American women have dycks, figuratively speaking, and thats the problem. This is what the modern feminism movement in this country has created.

Advertisement
I am from the ATL, but thats not what has shaped my views on inter-gender dynamics.

I just prefer my women not to have dycks. 🤷‍♂️

American women have dycks, figuratively speaking, and thats the problem. This is what the modern feminism movement in this country has created.
sci-fi film GIF

The slightest bit of slander towards Queen Rih Rih will not be tolerated. 😒

She’s a 10 on her worse days.
Stop it.
Without the fame, she would walk into any night-time establishment in Miami and not even be acknowledged.
Average butt, no boobies and has an alien head. B!tches eyes are playing Manny Diaz zone coverage.
One of the most overrated women in America.

Im telling you man. This is why someone like Kevin Samuels has the following, & platform that he does. He's doing god's work by discussing many of these same issues regarding American women.
I love Kevin's content, but I was actually on that red pill logic way before I ever heard of him. (taught by my Dad)
When I found Samuels I was shocked, like "THERE'S OTHERS LIKE ME?!" :ROFLMAO: It was like finding a treasure. Now I watch/listen to a handful of other guys with similar content. You should read "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi.

I stopped dating American women around 2012, when I met my Colombian wife.
Since then it's been nothing but Cubans, Dominicans, etc. The amount of home-cooked meals and BJ's I've gotten since then has increased by 465%.
Every now and then I give an American woman a chance and literally EVERY TIME they remind me of why I stopped ******* with them.

Women in other countries are taught how to please a man.
Women in America are taught HOW TO GET A MAN TO PLEASE THEM.

Completely different culture.
I feel bad for my young brothers out there, cause they're in fvckin' trouble. Ain't no real wives in this generation.

Advertisement
American women have become over-valued, inflated, egotistical, useless, selfish, entitled garbage. And it's American culture's fault, particularly our men, who over-value anything with a decent pair of tatas and a ******.

What happened to a good cook? America has lost its way! God **** it!

Yes there are more than 20 million women in this country over the legal age of 18 and yes lots of them look great, still saying you would smash Joy can be true also.

It doesn’t have to be an either/or situation.

It’s easy. It’s a yes or no. Don’t get caught up in ratings etc.. you would either smash them or not.
I'd give her the best half hour of her life, give or take 30 minutes.................

Advertisement
I love Kevin's content, but I was actually on that red pill logic way before I ever heard of him. (taught by my Dad)
When I found Samuels I was shocked, like "THERE'S OTHERS LIKE ME?!" :ROFLMAO: It was like finding a treasure. Now I watch/listen to a handful of other guys with similar content. You should read "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi.

I stopped dating American women around 2012, when I met my Colombian wife.
Since then it's been nothing but Cubans, Dominicans, etc. The amount of home-cooked meals and BJ's I've gotten since then has increased by 465%.
Every now and then I give an American woman a chance and literally EVERY TIME they remind me of why I stopped ******* with them.

Women in other countries are taught how to please a man.
Women in America are taught HOW TO GET A MAN TO PLEASE THEM.

Completely different culture.
I feel bad for my young brothers out there, cause they're in fvckin' trouble. Ain't no real wives in this generation.
What part of Colombia? If you don't mind me asking?

Advertisement
Found out about this a few days ago. Apparently Taylor was going to try and get that American Heritage job. Mario playing chess though. Trying to make inroads to STA. This would give us a massive contact at Dade's best football school (Roland) and Broward's best football school.

Mario making boss moves.
Mario is always thinking ahead.

Strategic move, but also the pub would be off the charts, and again showcase our U to the impressionable 'cruits of SoFla.

This shows also that Miami is serious about keeping talent home, and Mario is talking the talk and walking the walk.

HS Coaches would kill just to say a word to JT and talk some football.

Excellent move if it happens....

Alright warning time. Please keep this thread on topic about Jason Taylor. And please remember that we have women on this site who probably don't want to read 2 ages of what size/shape/nationality of woman you find attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back