Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see the b!tches yall are fvckin.
giphy-10.gif

Advertisement
It's crazy... It's almost like different people find different things attractive. Some of y'all take everything personal. Get in your feelings cuz someone has a different favorite color than you.
I see zero feelings anywhere. 🤷🏻‍♂️

However, there's a difference between "being attracted to different things"... And just saying flat-out ridiculous ****.

I'm not attracted to Megan Fox types, but I'm not about to sit here and talk like she's trash.

Advertisement
I see zero feelings anywhere. 🤷🏻‍♂️

However, there's a difference between "being attracted to different things"... And just saying flat-out ridiculous ****.

I'm not attracted to Megan Fox types, but I'm not about to sit here and talk like she's trash.
I wasn't really aiming at you. Didn't even see what you said till now. But if you gonna name call and insults being thrown around to me that's in your feelings but that could be just me.

I'm trying to talk **** on both sides of the argument tbh. Just let people like what they like. No need to drag people down cuz you don't agree. Again not aimed at you in particular lol.

She def cuter than megan fox to me tho lol.

She has gained weight but she is still bad and folks dogging on her here are full of sh*t!
Yeah but some of us know her from past and she got mad issues fam...its been talked about here on quite a few posts...
Her ex husband was a Canes Baseball player...
And some have been around her before...she has kind of let herself go tbh...she was 10x better not even 5 years ago.
Won't kick her off the bed but I ain't sweating that either

Advertisement
You sound like my FSU alum friend that I had dinner with last night. They are easy to shoot down our coaching staff. He wanted to provide excuses to me as to why Mario is not a good hire because he bested a conference that was down when he took over. I pointed out to him that he has assembled a ridiculous staff and gave him Addae as an example of great coaches that want to work for him (didn’t even get to the point of Charlie Strong) and also mentioned the JT thing as a possibility of off field. Typical FSU delusional, he proceeds to tell me good luck with what we have put together.

Is it me (us) that expects this staff to change the experience of the past even despite the obvious lift in recruiting that it will bring? I believe that Strong is a **** of an upgrade of Patke, Steele upgrade of Manny (as a DC/HC), Addae equivalent as coach/upgrade as recruiter for TRob. I want to believe that Gattis will be an upgrade over Lashlee (but hate Michigan to the point that it holds me back from crowning him). I believe this new staff to be a substantial upgrade at nearly every position (RB, QB, OL, LB, DC, hopefully OC). Why should this not give us at least 2-3 more wins alone, an ACCCG entry annually, even without considering the impact on future recruiting? I don’t believe that I am out of place to be believing that competent coaching will address the areas of weakness without providing more areas needing to be addressed.

On another note, my boy pointed out to me that a qualification to be a head coach at a state of florida university is that you must have completed an undergraduate degree. Has anyone else heard this before? This was in context to discussion about Norvell being just good enough to not replace him with Deion (who apparently never graduated). I get that if they wanted it to happen, this could be completed online and would be an even easier curriculum than they give their current athletes. But I do like the barrier to entry if it is true.
This is actually true...you must have an undergrad degree...this is what messed up some of the South Florida HS greats from moving on to coach college in FL

The folks dogging her are more than likely basement no girlfriend kind of dudes. I find it to be a weird flex. It’s like the thirsty anti-thirst dude.
Funny thing is, I am dangerously close to fitting into the "can't see his own ****** over his gut" crew since Covid got me.

That said, belly or not, I can get a girl hotter than Joy almost every single night.

You guys drooling over this average girl are... still Canes, so I won't go there. But take the fame away from Joy, and she is MAYBE a 5/10. More like a 4.8/10

I dont get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back