Mario on Packer & Durham this morning

Advertisement
Porsters here down voted my post when I said "If our players need some opponent players says something in social media about Miami for them to play hard and be motivated to win then we are in trouble". Winners mentally is simple, you play to win the game, period. I'm glad Mario is emphasizing this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
MJ lived for external motivation and made it up when he didn't get it.

It’s still self motivation. You just find something to focus your mind on.

I used to make up slights and disrespect from other people, to build up my anger and get after them. It’s still internal motivation. I did it myself, I didn’t need anybody telling me anything, or doing anything, to motivate me.

As a leader what I’ve always told people is that if you need me to motivate you, then I don’t want you.

Advertisement
He said the stadium doesn't give the advantage the fans do. That's because he knows they have a state of the art stadium that can when full be one of the loudest stadium in the country.

Hard Rock will be Rocking NxT year…Off the freaking Chain…This guy is super Focused man…A complete 360 from Miami last HC..He’s definitely Locked N Bro.. I freaking Love it.. I’m excited..Let’s GOoooo

Packer looks like he smells like cigarettes and rigatoni.
marinara.PNG

Advertisement
I would love for the Phil Collins "Into the Air Tonight" to be the intro song for the team especially for night games. Bring out some Miami Vice on the scoreboards with the lights dimmed down. That would really fire up the crowd.

Advertisement
ACCN has some decent personalities.. I was not thrilled with the Huddle cast as Richt is a bit slow to be honest and EJ is kind of corny.. but they do all right. The guy Im most impressed with is Roddy Jones. He has a great voice and is a great color guy.
No offense man but Roddy is fuggin unlistenable to me

I would love for the Phil Collins "Into the Air Tonight" to be the intro song for the team especially for night games. Bring out some Miami Vice on the scoreboards with the lights dimmed down. That would really fire up the crowd.

for night games next year the sports marketing dept was planning to give every fan a case of Corona, a pizza, and two senoritas imported from Tijuana, but they might like your idea better ...... send it in !

If you were in the Stadium for ND in 2017 or any of the FSU games prior to their total and utter collapse you know what type of advantage the crowd and stadium can produce. ****, even that **** of a game against Florida with Golden at the helm had a solid atmosphere.

People can talk all the **** they want but, there is a reason the whole country stopped and did a double take in Nov 2017. Media frenzied for a reason. They did not want to see that sort of advantage and environment return in Miami. Made sure that no one missed what happened down there. They had hoped and expected ND to come in and deal, sending us further into purgatory. That *** whooping gave them full on PTSD, from the play on the field all the way to the lit *** crowd so raucous that opposing fans wondered if they should reconsider traveling to such an unhospitable environ.

No different than Herbstreit calling out our utter lack of commitment to football this season. In 2017 the media made sure to remind everyone that if they don't watch out that **** in Miami would be a big **** problem for everyone.

I hope Cristobal can get it together. Won't take a whole lot to get the fans in the stadium. All we need is a single digit in front of our name and an opponent with the balls to think they can take punk us at home. No doubt we will all show up and remind them we ain't scared of none of them *******.. alright, baby.

He said he doesn’t believe in external hype. But he did say that an amped crowd is key. And he then named two songs that I remember at the OB from the 89-93. Maybe a little external is good.

Advertisement
Back