Mario on Packer & Durham this morning

Advertisement
Advertisement
The external motivation answer was interesting.

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere by people in the know but does anyone here know specifically what is wrong with his mom? Seems like she's been hospitalized for a while now and I think he even mentioned at the press conference that he didn't tell her he had taken this job yet so as to not get her too excited at the hospital.

Because of the resemblance, I researched whether he was related to Billy. He is not
Billy Packer's birth is very Polish
Father changed it.

Advertisement
Packer and Durham are both sons of famous ACC broadcasters and, in Mark's case, Billy was an All American guard at Wake back in the early 60s. Led his team to the Final Four I think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Packer and Durham are both sons of famous ACC broadcasters and, in Mark's case, Billy was an All American guard at Wake back in the early 60s. Led his team to the Final Four I think.
Was wrong above. Billy Packer graduated from my high school in Bethlehem, PA. Billy was born Anthony William Paczkowski.

ACCN has some decent personalities.. I was not thrilled with the Huddle cast as Richt is a bit slow to be honest and EJ is kind of corny.. but they do all right. The guy Im most impressed with is Roddy Jones. He has a great voice and is a great color guy.
Richt has parkinson‘s.

Advertisement
Back