Mario on Joe Rose Show Monday 10/9

george-bush-fool-me.gif

And he made it TWICE

Advertisement
Nah, I just want the same accountability he preaches from him. That’s all. All he’s done is mentioned a fumble , different things we did to lose and talk some garbage about “ taking a timeout and recalibrating “. What ?!?!? That’s asinine , just take a delay of game then kneel it the next play. Him even making this sound difficult or a tough football decision is absolute insanity. Either he’s even worse than I expected in game or he thinks fans are dumb. It’s basic football math an eight year old playing Madden understands.

He single handedly made a win a loss being obtuse and he’s now done this twice. It’s the football equivalent of your wife putting gas in your coolant reservoir……twice.

I understand man. It’s going to be what it is at this point. We root for team success notwithstanding but I’m not excusing it in the least and I’ve been plenty critical. This isn’t the type of learning moment you expect at $8 m per.

Even though it’s happened to him before, I think it’s so magnified right now that it doesn’t happen again. I mean it can’t right? Lol
If it's not this exact scenario playing out again (as it already has) it will just be something else. It's plain to see that the guy has limitations. There will always be a ceiling.

Advertisement
Mario has done a **** of a job recruiting and turning over the roster still some guys who need to go but man this game will never be forgotten at least on my end. I just don’t have the confidence they will turn it around the rest of the year. I’m counting 4 more losses on the schedule.

Well, you'll have more free time on the weekend if it's so painful to watch! There's the bright side

Advertisement
Can't beat a Garbage *** GT team that was curbstomped by Bowling F-ing Green the week before, but all of a sudden you think we'll beat UNC...FSU and Louisville???...Gotcha...
I think you are looking at it the wrong way. Days before the game, someone posted that GT was a wounded dog. You either put them out of their misery or they are going to fight.

If you watched the GT pregrame, their coach was screaming, "Fight for 4 quarters!!! ****, 5 quarters if necessary.!!!

We did not put GT away. The offensive game plan was way too conservative and TVD was horrible. It's nearly impossible to overcome 3 interceptions and 1-2 fumbles to win a game against just about any opponent. We did that, but gave the game away.

Our defense was "lights out." GT should have ended the game with just under 160 yards of total offense. The defense had checked out mentally and physically on our last offensive play because the game was over. They were put in a bad position to have to come back onto the field. Mario should have taken a timeout to regroup.

The offensive game plan would have worked without the interceptions, but I don't like this "holding back." What are we saving our offense for? Look at UNC. They come out every week and light it up. They just say, "Stop us if you can." They don't hold back for any opponent. They just do what they do.

On the other hand, I think Mario and Dawson overthink the offense. They see that we can beat a team just running the ball and not show too much of our passing game. I don't know how that benefits the team 6 games into the season. I feel like all we're doing is setting ourselves up for failure because the passing game doesn't have a consistent rhythm week to week because the game plan changes drastically.

I still believe we are one the best teams in the ACC when we are playing our "A" game. There is no margin for error from here on out. Time to play light out!!!

Eat a pile of Sh*t.....keep making excuses...come out with another Dogsh*t offensive game plan vs those teams and see what happens. Not ONE misdirection running play, no reverses, no wheel routes...same Ole running game that got other OCs the heave ho....telling me to quit crying, while you and others are piling on with TVD and other excuses. Throwing into triple coverage should not happen with a Sr QB. Who in all actuality, should have had 2 more ints.
@Michayn ....you can't dislike all you want...means nothing to me. If you dislike facts, so F-ing be it. Our Offensive gameplan was absolutely sh*t....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

Advertisement
Back