Mario is such an awful in game coach.

The lost timeout at the end (horrific decision, absolutely inexcusable), going mega conservative with 4 minutes left before half, giving away multiple possessions running up the middle in bunched sets on 3 and medium. You name it. And the incompletions are due to a dog**** offensive philosophy that doesn't allow any easy throws and Mario hired the OC. Jesus Christ.
hmmm ... ok

Advertisement
I wasn't in Miami when Butch was Botch, and his gameday coaching was legendarily bad. There's no way he was THIS bad. If you can't grasp it, hire a grad assistant that understands this, and let him do the job. A TO is worth more than 5 yards late in the game, especially knowing that you were moving the ball up and down the field all day. Frankly, it may have made sense to take the DOG penalty, because it gives you more space to score the tying TD.

Advertisement
Go look at my post history I tore him apart for how we finished against Clemson GT and Virginia but o have no issue with him calling timeout on 4th down today. Get the best play in to tie the game.
The problem is they didn’t get the best play call. It was a smash concept. That’s an easy audible.

The 3-11 run up the middle to settle for the field goal. The mismanagement at the end of the first half. Louisville should have never touched the ball again in that half

What about it? You're saying it's not Mario's fault he did a bumch of dumb **** bechis defense also sucks? Bold strategy.
Mario did a bunch of dumb **** but Lance Guidry got out coached. In a game we’re TVD actually played like he cared, we ran the ball pretty good and we put up 31.You are crying about stuff that actually didn’t lose us the game in whole. We gave up 38 points… as much I love everything Guidry did all year. Today game is on the defense.

Advertisement
JW, Kam, and Couch blowing coverages and tackles?
Flagg missing gaps?
Chaney stepping out of bounds when he had a first down?
Brashard and Goerge 30 yards of flags?

That's all gameday coaching?

Advertisement
why are we asking who called the timeout like a TO by anyone on staff isn’t on the HC.

We are legit at a minimum 8-3 right now if anyone but Mario is handling our situational football coaching
Even with TVD being terrible, Miami should easily be 8-2 or better. The GT game, the NCSU game(Bench TVD) and today. That's three losses with two of them being a direct result of Mario being incapable of managing the clock. All Miami had to do is get the game to OT. Frankly, Miami could have taken a FG when deep in the red zone today, kick off deep and then use the 3 TOs to get the ball back with a chance to win with a TD. Even by going for it, you were fine, as long as you didn't use the TO. Guess what they did? They did the one thing you couldn't do.

Advertisement
Even with TVD being terrible, Miami should easily be 8-2 or better. The GT game, the NCSU game(Bench TVD) and today. That's three losses with two of them being a direct result of Mario being incapable of managing the clock. All Miami had to do is get the game to OT. Frankly, Miami could have taken a FG when deep in the red zone today, kick off deep and then use the 3 TOs to get the ball back with a chance to win with a TD. Even by going for it, you were fine, as long as you didn't use the TO. Guess what they did? They did the one thing you couldn't do.
He actually looked good today compared to normal

You know what man one time a season fine, but they literally have a moment like this every game and that’s on the ******* coaches, so yes, I think Mario’s an idiot

If they are coached well, there’s no confusion and when it happened the first time you fix it going forward but now you guys just wanna make an excuse for Mario every single ******* time
Go look at my post history I tore him apart how he played scared at the end of Clemson and Virginia. The GT debacle. But those plays had nothing to do with that fourth down play and is why i won’t blame Mario for that. You should be blaming the clear hold on George on 4th down more than Mario.

Whats that have to do with poor coaching decisions?
It takes time to rebuild man. Doesn’t happen over night. Just clear some people have an agenda to hate Mario and the coaches no matter what. Mario and Dawson had a good game plan today. This game was on the defense. And as I’ve said 10 times I am fine with the timeout on 4th get your best play in to tie the game.

Advertisement
Back