Mario is such an awful in game coach.

Odin

Junior
That I can't even get mad at our guys for dumb fouls because I too would be ****ed if my coach kept making bad decisions that end up costing us games.Just today he got conservative at the end of the half again when we could have gone up by 10-14 and that timeout on 4th down where everyone else in this and every other universe knows you can't waste that TO because if you don't score the game is over as they will just eat the clock.Mario is a monster liability on game days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
this is such a terrible comment. If your team is confused you 100% call timeout on 4th down. Our defense sucked all game the chance of them stopping Louisville was worse odds than us scoring on 4th down from the 3 yard line. I’m fine taking the timeout and getting the right play. The issue today was Miami couldn’t stop louisvilles tight ends. I’m going to say James Williams/kichens atrocious play was the biggest reason we lost today. Also not being able to adjust or get pressure on defense.

i did ... are you referring to the 4 incompletions inside the 10?
The lost timeout at the end (horrific decision, absolutely inexcusable), going mega conservative with 4 minutes left before half, giving away multiple possessions running up the middle in bunched sets on 3 and medium. You name it. And the incompletions are due to a dog**** offensive philosophy that doesn't allow any easy throws and Mario hired the OC. Jesus Christ.

Advertisement
Back