Mario is such an awful in game coach.

Advertisement
The lost timeout at the end (horrific decision, absolutely inexcusable), going mega conservative with 4 minutes left before half, giving away multiple possessions running up the middle in bunched sets on 3 and medium. You name it. And the incompletions are due to a dog**** offensive philosophy that don't allow any easy throws and Mario hired the OC. Jesus Christ.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
The lost timeout at the end (horrific decision, absolutely inexcusable), going mega conservative with 4 minutes left before half, giving away multiple possessions running up the middle in bunched sets on 3 and medium. You name it. And the incompletions are due to a dog**** offensive philosophy that don't allow any easy throws and Mario hired the OC. Jesus Christ.
What about the defense giving up 38?

If there was justice in the world, one of the reporters would ask Mario in the press conference:

How does one become a head coach with 40 years of football experience and know less about clock management and football IQ than even the dumbest of online trolls?

Mind blowing.

Advertisement
That I can't even get mad at our guys for dumb fouls because I too would be ****ed if my coach kept making bad decisions that end up costing us games.Just today he got conservative at the end of the half again when we could have gone up by 10-14 and that timeout on 4th down where everyone else in this and every other universe knows you can't waste that TO because if you don't score the game is over as they will just eat the clock.Mario is a monster liability on game days.
As I said from Day 1 this is the worse Head Coach Hire Miami has ever made, period.

Advertisement
If there was justice in the world, one of the reporters would ask Mario in the press conference:

How does one become a head coach with 40 years of football experience and know less about clock management and football IQ than even the dumbest of online trolls?

Mind blowing.
You really think Mario wanted to call timeout on 4th down. They were confused with 3 seconds on the play clock. It was the right call to get the right play in instead of running whatever was going to happen no matter what and saving 35 seconds. Did you really think the way Miamis defense was playing they would stop Louisville from getting a first down?

Guidry and his crew had a bad game. Against a top 15 team in the country. Putting this loss squarely on him is insane. Yes, it’s not ideal but shootouts happen in every conference across every Saturday and our offense flat out does not produce when we need it to the most.

Advertisement
Just another week of the Canes stinking up the Fins’ field. Looking forward to watching some real football tomorrow to get rid of this stench.

You really think Mario wanted to call timeout on 4th down. They were confused with 3 seconds on the play clock. It was the right call to get the right play in instead of running whatever was going to happen no matter what and saving 35 seconds. Did you really think the way Miamis defense was playing they would stop Louisville from getting a first down?
You know what man one time a season fine, but they literally have a moment like this every game and that’s on the ******* coaches, so yes, I think Mario’s an idiot

If they are coached well, there’s no confusion and when it happened the first time you fix it going forward but now you guys just wanna make an excuse for Mario every single ******* time

I completely agree.

But he’s an objectively terrible in game coach. Legit the worst I have ever seen. He will never win a playoff game against a top 5 coach. Never.
Go look at my post history I tore him apart for how we finished against Clemson GT and Virginia but o have no issue with him calling timeout on 4th down today. Get the best play in to tie the game.

Advertisement
Back