Mario has lost this team. What now?

We just have to shut up & let Mario work bro.

Do not question him, do not say anything negative about what’s happening or the Coaching staff. It’s the players fault & this stupid fan base needs to shut their **** mouths & let Master Mario work his magic.

Expect for 70 transfers in the offseason & we’re going 15-0 next year...

But if we don’t, it’s because we have a team full of Frosh & Transfers & the team needs more time to gel.

Everybody just needs to shut up sit quietly & smile, it doesn’t matter how many games we lose, as long as we have Mario that’s all that matters.

Attachments

• 32CB29F0-B778-4096-A0D8-05475ECF5F35.gif
    32CB29F0-B778-4096-A0D8-05475ECF5F35.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 54
Advertisement
When there is no good answer, it’s a bad spot to be in. In CFB you largely get judged on your results in November. Amazing how badly this has gone. If he insists on running his system with no real changes, it’s not likely to ever be good and we’ll be hiring a new coach in 3 years. We need to see visible signs of change, not what he says, what he does.

Advertisement

Do not question him, do not say anything negative about what’s happening or the Coaching staff. It’s the players fault & this stupid fan base needs to shut their **** mouths & let Master Mario work his magic.

But if we don’t, it’s because we have a team full of Frosh & Transfers & the team needs more time to gel.

Everybody just needs to shut up sit quietly & smile, it doesn’t matter how many games we lose, as long as we have Mario that’s all that matters.
we may as well just smile and watch because we're stuck with him for at least half a decade. no way we pony up his buyout in less than 5 years.

When Mario was hired- was there one person, anyone, who said Mario is a good game day coach- a true Xs and Os guy?

All he is good at is recruiting. And he is poised to sign our best class in decades all while showing a terrible product on the field.

Mario is doing what he was brought here to do. The same can not be said for Gaytis or Steele. Steele at least has shown glimpses.

Mario needs to overhaul the coaching staff, recruit like crazy, and kick *** in the portal. That’s what he can control.

Lol either way he ain’t coaching them up!

Right there is no cool side of the pillow for them…came to play for Manny, Mario comes in like a stern wrecking ball, the players then regress - while getting their asses kicked on the field — so what is the payoff

While I 100% agree that they should have personal pride and realize it is their future at stake, I can see the problem.

Coaches want buy in, ask for it, but the players aren’t getting better or winning so what is the buy in for??

Don't you guys get tired of sounding like a broken record year after year, sh*tty coach/staff after sh*tty coach/staff? It's always, "GeT tHe BuM ***, LaZy, EnTiTlEd UpPeRClAsSmEn OuT AnD LeT tHe YoUnG gUyS PlAy" until the younger guys/recruits get in, become under-developed/receive sh*tty coaching then the fans turn on them as well.

Wait till McClain gives up a long TD, they'll be calling Him every name under the sun LOL. Wash, rinse, repeat with some on this forum.

Advertisement
we need da get back to da wurk and get ready for da next *** stomping, then more work.
As I was watching his post game FSU presser, he kept saying the same thing he's been saying all year and that is that "We need to get back to work." In that moment my mind wandered and I began to imagine that I was a reporter at the presser that pipes up and asks...... "Hey Mario, exactly what kind of work have you been doing? I'm curious since this team is literally getting worse each week.".

^This.

If you can’t see by now that it’s all the players’ fault, then you need your eyes checked.

Oh mario gonna use talent like golden used the cloud.

We might win 8 games in year 4 and miami will give mario and 46 year extension.

Advertisement
Right there is no cool side of the pillow for them…came to play for Manny, Mario comes in like a stern wrecking ball, the players then regress - while getting their asses kicked on the field — so what is the payoff

While I 100% agree that they should have personal pride and realize it is their future at stake, I can see the problem.

Coaches want buy in, ask for it, but the players aren’t getting better or winning so what is the buy in for??
You lose the players when you run trash ahs schemes they don’t want to play in 😂. Then when **** ain’t working you try to tell them keep at it and tell the media they suck and don’t execute! Every time I hear the offensive coaches and Mario talk I hear “we don’t execute” over and over but they never take blame for anything else like no adjustments and game management and poor play calling and spacing and tempo. At least I hear the DC take blame but everyone else blames the players. That’s how you lose your team smh

The team has lost Mario. Dude is literally tolerating these guys at this point. He, Ruiz, and other NIL companies more than likely can’t wait to hand out walking papers to these guys

Advertisement

I know this was sarcasm but honestly, is there anything he can do to make the fans happy at this point?

Fire Gattis and bring in a spread staff- "Mario is still forcing the offense to suck"

As I was watching his post game FSU presser, he kept saying the same thing he's been saying all year and that is that "We need to get back to work." In that moment my mind wandered and I began to imagine that I was a reporter at the presser that pipes up and asks...... "Hey Mario, exactly what kind of work have you been doing? I'm curious since this team is literally getting worse each week.".
We can literally just have all the players wake up at 11 after partying all night then hit the beach everyday and get the same results of whatever work is being done

That's all that seems to matter to the Columbus Crew.

Fire every coach. Hire an OC and DC and go through the process with them in hiring the rest of the staff.

Advertisement
Back