2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
Top 8... I was hoping for top 2!
Laying Down Regular Season GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re broke unfortunately. No joke.
****..really? Didnt know that. Smh. Someone in the Sports Marketing dept needs to get with Zion and have him do what Lebron is doing for my alma mater. (FAMU). Just fully sponsor them athletically and create some morale around the school... Give the program and school a much needed steroid shot of momentum and buzz.

Advertisement
In NCAA14 I'd stop recruiting this guy because he'd cost too many recruiting points every week. Cost benefit analysis led to me dropping him off the board. You'd have to invest your max allotment every week.
The ones I used to hate is when I would give maximum points plus schedule the visit for late in the year conference game, over 75% locked in the green & still miss on him.

Notre Dame beat me for 5-star RB from San Antonio TX one time & we were literally neck & neck in his recruitment, sh*t still ****es me off lol

Advertisement
The ones I used to hate is when I would give maximum points plus schedule the visit for late in the year conference game, over 75% locked in the green & still miss on him.

Notre Dame beat me for 5-star RB from San Antonio TX one time & we were literally neck & neck in his recruitment, sh*t still ****es me off lol

That's because you had X number of schools also putting max points and some of them had accelerators or bonuses that hit especially on visits.

There was a way to hack the in game buys for the recruiting hacks and the one that showed you what other teams were allocating points to in recruiting...cpu recruiting was dumb.

Brings back memories. I need them to make a modern day version. They’d make crazy money.

Had my classes looking like *** to Mouth U.

I would make a super conference with all the big schools just so I can beat them and they beat each other up which helped with recruiting.

Still more enjoyable than present day Madden.

Advertisement
Back