Mario Cristobal

Advertisement
so why would you even say it?
Because it’s a fact. I think something you people on here don’t understand

A lot of y’all assume just because they like Coach Cristobal or any other coach your asking to replace Manny and think ones better than the other. There’s no perfect coach out there whether it’s Saban Belichick Dabo you can name them all. Im gonna root for Cristobal because he’s a MIAMI guy. We don’t play Oregon and probably won’t play them in the near future. So do I hope he does well? Of course. But don’t mistake that for wanting to replace our current coach. Y’all be on here bashing every and anyone.

Literally only a handful of people on here that you could have a genuine football conversation with. The rest of y’all on here have no substance or can back up claims you make. Bunch of David Lakes on here.

A lot of y’all assume just because they like Coach Cristobal or any other coach your asking to replace Manny and think ones better than the other. There’s no perfect coach out there whether it’s Saban Belichick Dabo you can name them all. Im gonna root for Cristobal because he’s a MIAMI guy. We don’t play Oregon and probably won’t play them in the near future. So do I hope he does well? Of course. But don’t mistake that for wanting to replace our current coach. Y’all be on here bashing every and anyone.

Literally only a handful of people on here that you could have a genuine football conversation with. The rest of y’all on here have no substance or can back up claims you make. Bunch of David Lakes on here.

why did you write a story?

The guy sucks as a head coach, he’s cost his teams multiple games because of his stupid decisions and that’s having a top 10 nfl draft pick at QB

Goodluck now without him

Advertisement
You’re showing your inept ability to understand football.

A superiorly talented team got beat by one of the least talented. Players are out all over the nation, and this rarely happens - a bad loss is a bad loss.

OSU has won 12 games since 2015. Oregon should have been able to exploit similar OSU deficiencies on talent alone.

Then leave.

I got chewed up a lot about this but I always thought Cristobal was extremely overrated... The last two years he had a NFL Pro Bowl Caliber QB, an Elite OL, A Very Good RB and playmakers on defense with a Future Top 10 Pick at DE And a pretty easy Pac 12 schedule and he didn't make the playoffs once and lost almost every big game except to Wisconsin. Yet hes lost 6 Games in 2018/19 Seasons
Yeah he's been very good at landing in good situations lol

you're the one **** riding a guy that has proven nothing in his career as a head coach based solely on the fact that hE'e a MiAMi GuY. cristobal is a solid recruiter and a mediocre head coach, nothing more, nothing less.

Advertisement
If you want to talk about why their secondary is getting lit up.. yeah it tipped the scales. Clearly you haven’t watched much
There secondary didnt get lit up. Ninja some rb off the street **** near had 300 rushing on them. Dont speak on their bum *** secondary members either that never impress. They lost to oregon State...thats like us losing to FIU last year

you're the one **** riding a guy that has proven nothing in his career as a head coach based solely on the fact that hE'e a MiAMi GuY. cristobal is a solid recruiter and a mediocre head coach, nothing more, nothing less.
Lmaoooo where did I say he was more or less than anything as a head coach? I didn’t label him. Clearly your the only one ****riding in this chat

There secondary didnt get lit up. Ninja some rb off the street **** near had 300 rushing on them. Dont speak on their bum *** secondary members either that never impress. They lost to oregon State...thats like us losing to FIU last year
Lol we not about to start comparing FIU to Oregon St. Child please

Advertisement
Who should we compare them to to make you feel better about Mario's lost?.

Worst...its a rivalry game. SMH
Lol I could careless if they loss. They aren’t my team. Y’all getting emotional on here because I pointed out they got 3 starters in the secondary out and top 5 pick LT. Then all of a sudden im a “Mario worshipper” 😂

Lol I could careless if they loss. They aren’t my team. Y’all getting emotional on here because I pointed out they got 3 starters in the secondary out and top 5 pick LT. Then all of a sudden im a “Mario worshipper” 😂
They arent your team but you rattled off about 3 players that opted out or are hurt and excuses as to why they loss?. I cant name 2 players on oregons team.

I dont know if your a Mario Worshipper but you seem to be on that excuse wagon...but would you do the same for Manny?.

They arent your team but you rattled off about 3 players that opted out or are hurt and excuses as to why they loss?. I cant name 2 players on oregons team.

I dont know if your a Mario Worshipper but you seem to be on that excuse wagon...but would you do the same for Manny?.
So it makes me a fan because YOU can’t name two players on Oregon? Lol. I know cfb, I know people on different staffs/players and I keep up with it. I can name 5 people on Bama don’t mean I’m a fan or ever would be.

y’all get caught up any time anyone says Cristobal. And I’m a manny supporter....

Advertisement
So it makes me a fan because YOU can’t name two players on Oregon? Lol. I know cfb, I know people on different staffs/players and I keep up with it. I can name 5 people on Bama don’t mean I’m a fan or ever would be.

y’all get caught up any time anyone says Cristobal. And I’m a manny supporter....
I highly doubt you watch more cfb than me. Im just saying how irrelevant Oregon is in the grand scheme of things to me. The fact that you rattled off those guys was truly amazing to me. I mean sh*t you knew who was their rose bowl mvp or whatever. Go ducks lol

We get caught up any time yall d*ckride or make excuses for Cristobal who is a corch...its pretty simple. I been calling him a bum since FIU days as well when he was corching it up with more talent than anyone in conference lol

I highly doubt you watch more cfb than me. Im just saying how irrelevant Oregon is in the grand scheme of things to me. The fact that you rattled off those guys was truly amazing to me. I mean sh*t you knew who was their rose bowl mvp or whatever. Go ducks lol

We get caught up any time yall d*ckride or make excuses for Cristobal who is a corch...its pretty simple. I been calling him a bum since FIU days as well when he was corching it up with more talent than anyone in conference lol

Yea, I still can’t figure out his last few years at FIU. What the **** happened? The bottom sure fell out.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Oregon losing an annual rivalry game to an in-state rival that is still technically a Power 5 team is worse than Miami losing to a lower level Group of 5 school. But that's also not a game that Oregon should lose and if that was Miami, fans wouldn't be making those excuses about missing players. **** they barely wanted to excuse Miami for going on the road to beat Virginia Tech with a bunch of missing players.

Advertisement
Back