Mario Cristobal

Manny is not getting rid of baker
That would be him admitting his system sucks and he needs to run a new system which he won’t do
And no dc that we would be happy with would ever come here to run manny’s defense
So if baker is gone I bet Banda is the next dc
Lol at Banda as a UM DC.....Only thing he knows about being a DC is a Dewars & Coke....

Advertisement
Yeah I’d agree with that. And as far as HCs? The two best are clearly Dabo and Saban. Everyone can point to bags but how many other teams have bags and suck lol cfb is tough. Up and coming coaches I’m a big fan of Hafley from BC. Their DC has them playing good football too. I think Jimbo, Schiano, and Chryst are all real good and under appreciated HCs at times.
Schiano and "Real Good" don't belong in the same neighborhood...

I agree , they should have won the game. Young team. They’ll be competing for titles soon.
dumb and dumber laughing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I did...by telling you he's Trash....Your Stupidity knows no bounds...
I’m not sure if anyone’s told you, but no one gives a **** who you’ve known since the 90s . Go get ready for Sunday bingo in the community lounge grandpa

I’m not sure if anyone’s told you, but no one gives a **** who you’ve known since the 90s . Go get ready for Sunday bingo in the community lounge grandpa
This so called Grandpa could whip your ***...Stop making ridiculous comments about Schiano being worth a sh*t...

Advertisement
So we’re 8-1 and going to a New Years six bowl game if we win out, hopefully If we’re lucky against UF@G here at the Rock. We’re trending to have a top 10 recruiting class, Do you honestly think that the powers at the top are thinking of replacing Manny? 😂.

Advertisement
This was always the question I needed to see answered by Mario before determining if he was the guy or not. Sure, anyone can look like a great coach when you have a top-10 quarterback. Now this year is very unusual and he probably gets a bogey but next season will be a big tell for the future of his coaching career in big time college football.

Do you want an O line and a run game? Hire Mario. Five years coaching Bama O line under Saban ain’t no joke!
Fire Manure and James and flash the cash Frenk! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Advertisement
Back