Mario Cristobal

Advertisement
If he ends up successful at Oregon he’s not coming to this dumpster fire that will be 4x by that time.

If Meyer goes to USC, Cristobal would be wise to go to the ACC. Chris Petersen has a much better track record than Cristobal though, so I'd rather see Miami hire Petersen than Cristobal.

Folks might also be forgetting that Oregon put a poison pill in Mario's contract. If he leaves before the end of the 2020 season, his buyout is 10 million. After 2020 its 2 million. If you think Cristobal is the answer, Miami's best option is to wait Diaz out and hire Cristobal at the end of 2020. Paying 9 mil to buyout Diaz's contract then paying Oregon 10 mil for Cristobal is fiscally retarded.

I disagree. Mario may want to come home and be the saving grace in 3 years if/when Manny is fired.
He isn't coming as long as Blake is here. Plus he loves Oregon and he has built a solid recruiting base out West. He won't comeback.

Advertisement
Imagine Strawley interviewing the Pirate. Hahaha let the Pirate start talking about fat little girlfriends.

He isn't coming as long as Blake is here. Plus he loves Oregon and he has built a solid recruiting base out West. He won't comeback.
Blake will not be here long. Yes, Alex is the OL coach and you know more than anyone but things change. Miami has and always will have his heart.

Advertisement
Blake will not be here long. Yes, Alex is the OL coach and you know more than anyone but things change. Miami has and always will have his heart.
Alex will never come back without Mario trust me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think Leach is the answer here. Runs a great air raid offense but the defense leaves so much to be desired. Mario can recruit and that’s what we need. Sure he lost tonight but a 8-2 record looks much better than a 6-5 record...

Advertisement
Back