Mario Cristobal

Advertisement
He’s winning real games. He’s the only realistic guy we could land. His contract now is probably too big for us.
Manny beat #20 UVA last week. Thats beside the point, I'd role with Mario over Manny for sure. I've never been a fan of Manny as a HC. My guy is Mike Gundy for HC. As far as affording it goes, Miami has money.

Manny beat #20 UVA last week. Thats beside the point, I'd role with Mario over Manny for sure. I've never been a fan of Manny as a HC. My guy is Mike Gundy for HC. As far as affording it goes, Miami has money.
We don’t have close to OKST money. The just got even more when Pickens died. We’d be lucky to pull a guy like Campbell. Actually we couldn’t pull him either.

We don’t have close to OKST money. The just got even more when Pickens died. We’d be lucky to pull a guy like Campbell. Actually we couldn’t pull him either.
Lets get behind another team then. No sense in banging our head against the wall if we cant even change things.

Advertisement
If you want to win, you pay Mike Gundy. You watch the returns on conference title games, big time bowls, and student applications. A school can finance a head coach.

But I've only said it for over a decade.

The Rock alone has a net worth that is already 60% of what Pickens had a few years prior to his death. If the ex-players give a flying ****, we have the money easily.

Advertisement
The Rock alone has a net worth that is already 60% of what Pickens had a few years prior to his death. If the ex-players give a flying ****, we have the money easily.
Pickens gave OSU 2 times what the rock has made in his life over the years. He gave them half a billion for the stadium name.

Pickens gave OSU 2 times what the rock has made in his life over the years. He gave them half a billion for the stadium name.
Well aware. We have plenty of money to make a big time hire. There are no excuses.

Well aware. We have plenty of money to make a big time hire. There are no excuses.
We have enough money to hire, the problem is no one have success is coming here. You think we could hire a guy like Gundy? I don’t unless he has a couple 7 win seasons.

only up and comers or burnouts come here.

we don’t have close to the money for a Urban hire

We have enough money to hire, the problem is no one have success is coming here. You think we could hire a guy like Gundy? I don’t unless he has a couple 7 win seasons.

Gundy turned down Tennessee 3 times, but he's rumored to be looking. All I'm saying is he'd be my top candidate not named Urban Meyer, I'd certainly want to talk with him and find out his demands. Gundy is the standard of coach I'd be looking for.

Advertisement

Everything is negotiable. Everyone is for sale.

Dan Mullen should have been the coach here a long time ago. Mario will never be coach here, so lets just drop the Mario talk.
I disagree. Mario may want to come home and be the saving grace in 3 years if/when Manny is fired.

Advertisement
Let's leave race out... "more Cubans ruining Miami." I bet you would **** their women. That's just like the white man saying he hates blacks, but will sleep with a black woman. Hypocritical *****

Advertisement
Back