Mario Cristobal

Advertisement
That's what I'm saying.

But.... with our athletic department and BIT... WE NEED A PROGRAM COMITTED TO WINNING IF HE WERE OUR HEAD COACH.

Meaning..... SUPPORT HIM AT ALL CO$T$..
***c the bull****e.

I don’t think Leach is the answer here. Runs a great air raid offense but the defense leaves so much to be desired. Mario can recruit and that’s what we need. Sure he lost tonight but a 8-2 record looks much better than a 6-5 record...
Justin Herbert big *** got OUTPLAYED by a 180lb TRUE FRESHMAN!

I don’t think Leach is the answer here. Runs a great air raid offense but the defense leaves so much to be desired. Mario can recruit and that’s what we need. Sure he lost tonight but a 8-2 record looks much better than a 6-5 record...
Mario 9-2

Advertisement
Never take for granted 9-10 win seasons. If we could string together 3 9-10 win seasons we’d be recruiting in the top 10 and poised for championship run. But we can’t even do that.

Give me a coach who get us that ever year the rest will work out.

Black Panther Avengers GIF

Advertisement
Bad loss but lets see where Oregon is in 2-3 years. I expect Oregon to be a playoff contender real soon.

Are you one of the Mario fanboys?

You know that shlt you just said, so you want to give Cristoballs 7 years with all that money, best facilities, and talent in the weakest P5 conference in college football?

My my you are a patient boy for your beloved. I admire your loyalty.

Advertisement
Inexcusable loss by Oregon. They let OR St put up 22 in the 4th frame. If that chit happened here, we would blow this joint up. Oregon was the sliver of hope for the Pac-12 & that’s done. Chit happens, but u don’t let lil’ brother rag dog yo *** like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back