Mario Cristobal on Markel Bell

View as article
Remember seeing this dudes film and said he will start right away. Can’t keep someone like this off the field don’t care what we recruited last cycle this dude is a monster

Advertisement
Seems like yesterday we were trotting out 4 centers.

Both trenches and a QB have been pre-requisites to win a natty for a long time.

Start there and your performances should be good enough to get that elite pass catcher and youre really cookin.

1703203221258.gif

Advertisement
I just came in here to state, one mo time, that Rivers will not be moved from LT, the fu kin QB’s blindside, for a new starter when he's already shown he's a stalwart. Regardless of where he projects at the next level.

This ain't the next level so that **** don't even matter. Pointless to bring up, imo.

Figure out another lineup because you can't play around with that spot just to expirement with the line. Yall talking about people taking his spot that don't even know the playbook 🤦🏿.

Please stop.

If Samson leaves means he was a bad eval or bust I mean that’s what Bama and uga do. They get high rated guys that leave cause they don’t play to that ranking. Sometimes we will have bad evals that’s going to happen when u roster stack. So if he’s a jag I won’t mind if he leaves, if he’s good he will play.

Maybe better to say he doesn't meet expectations. Because I doubt Samson will ever be a JAG. More likely he won't deserve the same level of NIL, which will cause him to leave even if he's at a minimum serviceable.

Maybe better to say he doesn't meet expectations. Because I doubt Samson will ever be a JAG. More likely he won't deserve the same level of NIL, which will cause him to leave even if he's at a minimum serviceable.
I guess I am more harsh lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back