Mario Cristobal on Joe Rose Show 10/16

Reread the post. No issue with XR7, he is super reliable.

My issue is with TVD and how he sees the field and how frequently he locks in on XR

So you think the recipe for Miami to win is for XR to get 35-40% of TVDs targets and completions????
Be careful what you ask that man has never witnessed TVD make a mistake.

Advertisement
Nah man he’s locking onto X 99% of the time it’s why he as 1,200 yards passing and 12 TDs to guys not named Restrepo

I hate our fans
Thats Bender homie, you have a better chance talking to
Talk Talking To Myself GIF by Facepunch Studios

ImAgInE pLaYiNg As WeLl As X hAs...

You are in a group of last persons I would expect to clutch their pearls over words. :4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

You know who is also playing as well--arguably better than Restrepo--and is getting half of TVDs receptions? Both Jacolby George and Colbie Young. I made interaction plots from the games that we have played that when you consider them, we could be 6-0 right now if not for corches and one-look QBs. If you cannot see from the ESPN chart below why Restrepo looks to be playing as well as he has or why that's a problem, then your football IQ is about on par with Keontra Smith in his brief lack of judgement this past weekend.

I never argued that Restrepo is a bad player; only that TD hands defenses the advantage when he plays small and underutilizes his WR weapons. Usually calling someone a ***** is an insult, and saying one has a phallus, real or fake is a non-insult. The Strap-On nickname was actually intended to be more of an insult to TVD who rides X's jock constantly for four quarters and spreads no love to the other wideouts; but interpret it/be offended however you want.

1697473974692.png

Advertisement
Who cares what that idiot has to say?

Did he explain why he preaches discipline so much, only to have one of the most brain-dead teams in the nation?

Oh wait, he we don’t need an explanation because we know Mario is a ******* troglodyte when it comes to intellect.
There is a lot to unpack in this porst here.

I love that no matter the arguement Restrepo is open is the answer. CIS takes the same approach as TVD.
Yeah we gotta make up lies to flip flop the narratives

TVD is a limited QB right now that goes to a safety valve when he’s under pressure (whether real or in his head) like pretty much every other non-elite QB

Advertisement
You know who is also playing as well--arguably better than Restrepo--and is getting half of TVDs receptions?
No.

The Strap-On nickname was actually intended to be more of an insult to TVD who rides X's jock constantly for four quarters and spreads no love to the other wideouts; but interpret it/be offended however you want.
Pretty sure that you can make valuable analysis to everyone on this board without trying to ridicule someones name as a result.

We can talk about football for ages, but Restrepo is one of the few players who give 120% effort on every play. I'd much rather have TVD read more than the one read he has. But make an attempt to not ridicule players when trying to make fundamental analysis.

You are in a group of last persons I would expect to clutch their pearls over words. :4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

You know who is also playing as well--arguably better than Restrepo--and is getting half of TVDs receptions? Both Jacolby George and Colbie Young. I made interaction plots from the games that we have played that when you consider them, we could be 6-0 right now if not for corches and one-look QBs. If you cannot see from the ESPN chart below why Restrepo looks to be playing as well as he has or why that's a problem, then your football IQ is about on par with Keontra Smith in his brief lack of judgement this past weekend.

I never argued that Restrepo is a bad player; only that TD hands defenses the advantage when he plays small and underutilizes his WR weapons. Usually calling someone a ***** is an insult, and saying one has a phallus, real or fake is a non-insult. The Strap-On nickname was actually intended to be more of an insult to TVD who rides X's jock constantly for four quarters and spreads no love to the other wideouts; but interpret it/be offended however you want.

View attachment 261576
Targets:

Restrepo:

1697479342602.png

George:

1697479374981.png

Young:

1697479420483.png

Almost double the targets compared to George and double the targets compared to Young.

Nah man he’s locking onto X 99% of the time it’s why he as 1,200 yards passing and 12 TDs to guys not named Restrepo

I hate our fans
So he shouldn't throw to him? TVD can't make full-field reads, okay, but if he'd threw to him and Restrepo wouldn't be getting open or wouldn't make plays at all, I'd understand the amount of *****ing that happens reagrding this topic.

But if that makes you hate me, okay. Got it.

Advertisement

little details -- how do you not see the ******* official standing over the ball allowing the god **** sub. also, learn the rulebook. for a coach, this whole thing is embarrassing and I dont blame Mario here. this is something Guidry should have known and should see.

Yeah we gotta make up lies to flip flop the narratives

TVD is a limited QB right now that goes to a safety valve when he’s under pressure (whether real or in his head) like pretty much every other non-elite QB
But he's open.

We had to win at UNC since the GT mess. I can forgive the GT gaff if it were isolated but we had a flag thrown on a coach at the UNC game. My mantra has always been to look like we are prepared and execute. If I see that, win or lose, I can take it. So far, we just do not pass the eye test, at least to me. Frustrating after so many years of mediocrity and embarrassment.
I think we pass the eye test from last year. When I watch I see a lot of good. But we always remember the bad. Just remember golden Diaz right and Randy. Remember how soft we looked and you will see the improvement. But I ain’t listening to this ****. I rarely do cause once you know what a HC says it’s rinse and repeat for all of them.

Advertisement
So he shouldn't throw to him? TVD can't make full-field reads, okay, but if he'd threw to him and Restrepo wouldn't be getting open or wouldn't make plays at all, I'd understand the amount of *****ing that happens reagrding this topic.

But if that makes you hate me, okay. Got it.
My guy I was talking about what the other dude said

You ok?

little details -- how do you not see the ******* official standing over the ball allowing the god **** sub. also, learn the rulebook. for a coach, this whole thing is embarrassing and I dont blame Mario here. this is something Guidry should have known and should see.

He should have kicked someone off the field instead

Alpha Dog ****

My guy I was talking about what the other dude said

You ok?
No. Based on the comments on this forum, you'd be thinking we're 0-5 with Iowas offense and Jon Richt as the OC.

I'm at a toss-up whats more annoying, this forum currently or the fact Mario didn't kneel to end the game against GT.

Advertisement
Back