Mario Cristobal might be leaving Bama

Advertisement
who cares? Amari cooper went to bama before he was there and that started the SF Flo pipeline for them.

Advertisement
Hopefully he takes that Oregon job Taggart is offering, will be much more difficult to recruit Florida from there. As much as people like to think it doesn't matter who is recruiting for Alabama, Cristobal has been and is a problem.

Who the fuq wants him

fools love to hate on him, but the move he made was SMART! if he chose to stay and work for Golden, he'd be coaching OL for at Christopher Columbus High school this year and not earning enough to make a car payment. Instead he chose to go coach and recruit as part of the most stable institution in college football. If he continues to play his cards right, he'll get another head coaching shot soon. That would never be possible if he stayed with Golden

who cares? Amari cooper went to bama before he was there and that started the SF Flo pipeline for them.

Mario's a55 every coach that goes there is successful because its fuqin saban. Smart looks like he can croots so he eventually will have success maybe

Advertisement
Who the fuq wants him

fools love to hate on him, but the move he made was SMART! if he chose to stay and work for Golden, he'd be coaching OL for at Christopher Columbus High school this year and not earning enough to make a car payment. Instead he chose to go coach and recruit as part of the most stable institution in college football. If he continues to play his cards right, he'll get another head coaching shot soon. That would never be possible if he stayed with Golden

This is true

Who the fuq wants him

This is true

I'm not mad at the guy for taking a job at bama over working for al, I'm mad at the guy for taking a job at his alma mater then leaving that job like 13 minutes later. That's just disrespectful and he can go **** himself.

Advertisement
Who the fuq wants him

This is true

I'm not mad at the guy for taking a job at bama over working for al, I'm mad at the guy for taking a job at his alma mater then leaving that job like 13 minutes later. That's just disrespectful and he can go **** himself.

This is also true but of someone came to me to give me a 300k raise....I don't know how much he got....but yo im out too doe

Who the fuq wants him

This is true

Because he got offered the job minutes after he took the UM one doesnt change the reality of it. Everyone here with any foresight that is driven to succeed would have made the same choice he made. Those of a different opinion are poor people....

Who the fuq wants him

This is true

This is also true but of someone came to me to give me a 300k raise....I don't know how much he got....but yo im out too doe

its not about $300k.... its foresight. The longview is much more important. Get groomed under the greatest coach in college football history, or join a sinking ship under Golden? The decision wasn't based on 300k, it was based on millions over the full term.

Advertisement
I will take him here in some capacity. Is this 10 man staff change going thru? If so, Mario would be a nice pick up. We could use someone with some so fla recruiting power

Last edited:
I would take him back on this staff. He is the slimy, slick, car salesman we need.

You can't play a dirty game with guys that are all squeaky clean.

Totally over his moving on from UM.

Saban vs. Golden? I mean come on, one guy is hanging banners the other had them flying to get his *** out!

And his wife is hot. That matters.

Advertisement
Back