canecrazy23
CIS GIF Champion 2021
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 9,249
I’m hard to not root for this *** big boy balls back he’s the one excited men no suck hope speech too text didn’t ***** me lol driving
I’m hard to not root for this *** big boy balls back he’s the one excited men no suck hope speech too text didn’t ***** me lol driving
Spot onHis impact on UM football has been immeasurable. I think his best coaching is still very much in front of him. He has a chance to be our version of Tom Osborne/Bobby Bowden. With everything going on in college football, could you imagine where Miami would be right now without him(and the current administration)? Mario could go down as the most important coach in Miami history.
Miami's ceiling is the highest with him in charge...
Still remember when this hit on Twitter. The day Miami made football important again.
Do we still have those? I feel like everyones on board at this point.Yet we still have so called Miami fans ****ed that we're winning with the big guy. Wanna see him fail just so they can say I told you so. Smdh
Nah, the haters just don't post like they use to ...Do we still have those? I feel like everyones on board at this point.
Nah, the haters just don't post like they use to ...