Coaching Mario can win big right NOW and here is further evidence.

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
Maybe not competing for the CFP for a couple of years, but as of this season, under MANNY, we had the 13th best talent in the country (according to the website experts, who are pretty terrible, but it's all we got for this conversation).

If Mario can close this class out well, then add some chess pieces in the portal to fill some holes, to me a TVD led team can do some real damage in college football THIS YEAR. Hitting on a top QB is worth 3-4 Top 100 recruits at other positions to me. It can change a team. We have him.

Judging by some of the posts on here, I think some of you are in for a Samuel L. Jackson level of mother ******* surprise by what a championship-structured program looks like. Get excited. Things are different now. This composite is based on the roster (not just recruiting classes) regardless of where kids came from. It includes transfers. LFG.

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 4.53.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 4.53.29 PM.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe not competing for the CFP for a couple of years, but as of this season, under MANNY, we had the 13th best talent in the country (according to the website experts, who are pretty terrible, but it's all we got for this conversation).

If Mario can close this class out well, then add some chess pieces in the portal to fill some holes, to me a TVD led team can do some real damage in college football THIS YEAR. Hitting on a top QB is worth 3-4 Top 100 recruits at other positions to me. It can change a team. We have him.

Judging by some of the posts on here, I think some of you are in for a Samuel L. Jackson level of mother ******* surprise by what a championship-structured program looks like. Get excited. Things are different now. This composite is based on the roster (not just recruiting classes) regardless of where kids came from. It includes transfers. LFG.

View attachment 169779
View attachment 169780
Amazing that the gaytor is 7. Mullet apparently loved 5 stars for rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think with the (assumed) better coaching we will have this year, it’s totally possible for us to make the ACCCG. We should definitely win AT LEAST 8 games this year. That’s my bar expectation. Manny should have had us at at least 9 games this season but he corched his way out of that one. Too much talent on our roster to not be competitive right away

Advertisement

View attachment 169779
View attachment 169780

we could ..but need better talent at the most important positions ..OL AND DL. Mario must kill the portal at these two positions and we will be cooking

View attachment 169779
View attachment 169780
I believe by HC Super Mario Y2, our Canes can be in the CD conversation WITHOUT needing help from other teams into November.

Advertisement
Back