Mario Banner

Dumb f_cks I swear, Trying to make the job even less appealing. Your coaches you want will take us off the radar not named Butch. Stupid a55 fans man...

Advertisement
No reasonable, sane, prudent person would EVER consider Cristobal as a viable candidate.

Fortunately, the WEZ is full of reasonable, sane, prudent UM fans.

Archer, are they really planning a Strong banner? If so, please direct me to donate....

Being discussed.

Very likely.

This Mario banner was brought to you by Blake James for even considering Mario an option.

Well convey my support, and when it needs funding, PM me. I have already started flooding twitter with "No Texas Trash: Strong is Weak"

So Mario can poison the well and have every high school coach, recruits and media members mention his name for the job because he wouldn't be mentioned on his own merits but we can't fly a banner to counter him?

Next banner that'll fly will be a "no to Herman" butchzzzzooommmmbbbbiiieeessssss

Advertisement
Mario hasn't even had contact with anybody from the school yet we're flying banners. Yep, this is an embarrassing fan base.

Not sure how you know that he hasn't had contact with anyone from UM. I don't think it's fair to assume that is true.

crossover22[]_[];2379796 said:
No reasonable, sane, prudent person would EVER consider Cristobal as a viable candidate.

I love yhe wezzies but this is hurting the program.

When we end up with a no name coach. It will be just as much your fault as it will be the AD and bot.

Yeah these are the guys who flew FROM
NATIONAL CHAMPS TO NATIONAL CHUMPS! THANKS BUTCH! . Im starting to think these guys are clowns.

Any coach with balls won't give a **** about banners.

Again, if you're against the Mario banner you don't care about UM football. You are also more than likely a fan of Wake Forrest/UNC/Duke/Kansas/Kentucky basketball.

Advertisement
So Mario can poison the well and have every high school coach, recruits and media members mention his name for the job because he wouldn't be mentioned on his own merits but we can't fly a banner to counter him?

He is not a serious candidate. Yall are wasting time with banners against a guy who is not getting the job anyway. Recruits and high school coaches don't have a say in the decision, so why do yall insist on bringing cristobal up.

All those local HS coaches are canceling their rolex orders, realizing their boy Wario won't be getting them paid anytime soon.

Any coach with balls won't give a **** about banners.

Again, if you're against the Mario banner you don't care about UM football. You are also more than likely a fan of Wake Forrest/UNC/Duke/Kansas/Kentucky basketball.
There is no defending this bullsh*t, golden is fired why the f_ck are they flying banners. Its stupid

He is not a serious candidate. Yall are wasting time with banners against a guy who is not getting the job anyway. Recruits and high school coaches don't have a say in the decision, so why do yall insist on bringing cristobal up.

And you know this how? Tell me, does Strong have a chance?

Advertisement

So then it's all a wash. Nothing wrong with countering what has been going on in the media. This is how we can make our voice heard, so if there was even an inkling of a chance they were gonna hire him they can now think twice hopefully.

Next banner that'll fly will be a "no to Herman" butchzzzzooommmmbbbbiiieeessssss

NO.

I'm a Butch fan, but Herman is a really good coach, and if he were selected to come to UM, I'd be proud.

We're dealing with a group of dumbasses that have hired three duds in a row.

It's that simple.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2379796 said:

I love yhe wezzies but this is hurting the program.

When we end up with a no name coach. It will be just as much your fault as it will be the AD and bot.

Yeah these are the guys who flew FROM
NATIONAL CHAMPS TO NATIONAL CHUMPS! THANKS BUTCH! . Im starting to think these guys are clowns.

Im in favor of flying every banner you want in support of butch but to fly banners saying who you dont want is classless.

We didn't.

Sports writers, high school coaches, and retards brought up Cristobal.

Since Cristobal came up . . .

Advertisement
Back