Mario Banner

McGahee2TheHouse

All-American
Premium
CUWIsotWUAIC4DE.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is beautiful. It's great to see there are still UM fans around that want this program to be great again and aren't afraid to voice their opinion.

To anyone who feels it's classless, go fck yourself. We've had three bad hires in a row. We're in the unique position where a quality coach can bring this program back to the top, and rather soon. There is no chance that Mario is that coach and given the ineptitude of UM's Athletic Department, I fully support initiatives like this.

Last edited:
This is beautiful. It's great to see there are still UM fans around that want this program to be great again and aren't afraid to voice their opinion.

To anyone who feels it's classless, go fck yourself. We've had three bad hires in a row. We're in the unique position where a quality coach can bring this program back to the top, and rather soon. There is no chance that Mario is that coach and given the ineptitude of UM's Athletic Department, I fully support initiatives like this.

Exactly. Who gives a **** about what the sanctimonious sect of our fanbase thinks? Their passive and weak attitude has contributed to this mess.

Advertisement
The lowest class and embarrassing admin of all time

I know right. Making people spend money to not hire a coach whose claim to fame is going 20 games under .500 at a Sunbelt school. Shame on you!

Best group of fans in the country in an otherwise profoundly stupid and ****** fanbase. These guys are the top guys.

Advertisement
I was all about the fire Al movement. This, however, is ******* retarded. Down vote away. No one of value is gonna want to coach here.

Exactly. Who gives a **** about what the sanctimonious sect of our fanbase thinks? Their passive and weak attitude has contributed to this mess.

Exactly. The people who say "well we can't get a good coach so at least Coach XYZ isn't too bad, I'll support him" make me sick.

Advertisement
Back