Mario Banner

Advertisement
And I think this banner was a terrible idea!

Y'all wanna support Butch? Do it! That's a positive!

But knocking Mario with a banner is completely classless!

And save the "Internet thug" responses. Every poster that "talks tough" is doing it with an anonymous screen name. Lol

It's comical ...

And I think this banner was a terrible idea!

Y'all wanna support Butch? Do it! That's a positive!

But knocking Mario with a banner is completely classless!

And save the "Internet thug" responses. Every poster that "talks tough" is doing it with an anonymous screen name. Lol

It's comical ...

Suggesting Mario a possible candidate is even more classless.

Advertisement
I'm not pro Mario but I remember clearly when Auburn protested the Chizick hire as he landed his plane. He had a terrible record at Iowa State I believe so the fans thought it was a terrible hire. He went on to win the national championship for Auburn. If these top notch recruits like Mario and will come play for him maybe just maybe we should support whoever Miami hires. Just a thought.

Advertisement
I'm not pro Mario but I remember clearly when Auburn protested the Chizick hire as he landed his plane. He had a terrible record at Iowa State I believe so the fans thought it was a terrible hire. He went on to win the national championship for Auburn. If these top notch recruits like Mario and will come play for him maybe just maybe we should support whoever Miami hires. Just a thought.

They paid Cam Netwons dad 200K to play for them after he was kicked out of UF. Then, when Cam was gone, Chizik failed miserably and was ****canned faster than any coach to win a title i've ever seen.

Do you people actually understand the ish you are saying?

Advertisement
Hahaha

[tweet]668100628309262336[/tweet]

I mean I dont have him as number one for me, but this line of thinking is ridiculous....

butch-davis-getty-1000.jpg

Stop the stupid banner BS. This is going to hurt our chances with getting a coach I want. I'm sure the best coaches are going to have multiple options in places they want to coach. This isn't going to help UM.

Advertisement
So are yall really going to fly a banner for every coach you dont want? Good way to turn real candidates off.

I totally agreed with the fire golden banners but this comes across pretty classless.

I dont want mario at all but i dont agree with this.

crossover22[]_[];2379779 said:
So are yall really going to fly a banner for every coach you dont want? Good way to turn real candidates off.

I totally agreed with the fire golden banners but this comes across pretty classless.

I dont want mario at all but i dont agree with this.

People like you are why we will end up with Strong.

This isnt a banner against coaches. It is a banner against coRches.

Advertisement
Back