Mario Banner

Banners would not be necessary and would not fly if we had a competent BOT and AD leading this search. THEY DON'T LISTEN TO US! The alumni and fans should have some input. One thing I am totally sick of is these butthurt rich clowns who are carrying a grudge against a coach who left for the NFL for more money and perks (who would have stayed if they weren't such a Mickey Mouse bunch of cheapshyts with his contract). He did NOT want to leave, but they were jerking him around.

Dumber than dirt: That's what I think of this pampered, narrow-minded bunch of rich ###holes. We should never have been in this situation at all...and it is THEIR fault. They should be forced to RESIGN! THEY KILLED THIS PROGRAM!

Advertisement
The real importance of the banner is that now if the admin does something stupid like hire this guy, they can't with a straight face claim to not have known that a substantial portion of the fan base would be against him from day 1. It would be something included in any decent discussion on how he has been received as Hurricanes HC. That violates the admins CYA approach, and really does a significant number on Mario's shot at the position.

The real importance of the banner is that now if the admin does something stupid like hire this guy, they can't with a straight face claim to not have known that a substantial portion of the fan base would be against him from day 1. It would be something included in any decent discussion on how he has been received as Hurricanes HC. That violates the admins CYA approach, and really does a significant number on Mario's shot at the position.
Since when do some douche bags flying a banner represent a substantial portion of the fan base?

When you have ESPN discuss the banners and highlight Goldens failures, the administration could no longer just sit back every game and think they wouldn't be called out until the end of the season.

Lol espn was laughing at our fan base. Simple fact that banners were flown for many games before the Clemson game, but golden wasnt fired until after that embarssment.

You aren't that bright are you. ESPN is in love with our fans and the banner campaign we waged.

Do you want to know how much ESPN loved it you pompous blowhard?

Some of us banner supporters were interviewed for a special piece that ESPN the magazine is doing in their "Innovations of the Year" issue. I know that myself and Ozarcanesaw and also DMoney were among those interviewed and I'm sure there were others that I don't know about.

You just aren't that bright are you son?

Lmao ESPN doing a whole piece to laugh at you idiots.

Lol holy crap this guy is lost.

No wonder the admin was so adamant about keeping him despite his failures. We kept fighting against these morons the entire time.

Lol at 2014 potentially being a better season. Anyone with a brain could see he was a disaster after 2013, except for the sect of the fan base oblivious to the real stats and were instead pumping the cloud and the dumb *** 9 wins against unranked opponents.

Thanks for contributing to why this program has sucked for so long.

It makes perfect sense you hate us.

lol oh yeah "the real stats" as opposed to the fake ones.

Yet you thought the team might be better in 2014. Lol, you're a genius. You were so smart to see the success 2014 would bring to UM football. Wish we had an ounce of your intelligence and foresight.
Yeah because at the end of the 2013 season some how people are supposed to have the foresight to see that the obvious choice for QB was going to go down.

Stop being an idiot. There was a lot of talk that With our run game in 2014 that Ryan Williams would game manage his way to at least 10 wins.

Advertisement
CaneScott is so ****ed the banner crowd was right all along.

It's hilarious. They are desperately trying to get credibility. They've been trying all along and they always end up with an egg on their face.

Explains the recent surge in activity from the Goldenites. Excepting dk72 who I'll grant credit to for disappearing into thin air.

dk72 has resurfaced as one of these new sanctimonious dyckheads. He's clg or canescott or one of these *****. He was too embarrassed to come back as dk72.
dk72 is one of those two, without a doubt.

No wonder the admin was so adamant about keeping him despite his failures. We kept fighting against these morons the entire time.

Lol at 2014 potentially being a better season. Anyone with a brain could see he was a disaster after 2013, except for the sect of the fan base oblivious to the real stats and were instead pumping the cloud and the dumb *** 9 wins against unranked opponents.

Yet you thought the team might be better in 2014. Lol, you're a genius. You were so smart to see the success 2014 would bring to UM football. Wish we had an ounce of your intelligence and foresight.
Yeah because at the end of the 2013 season some how people are supposed to have the foresight to see that the obvious choice for QB was going to go down.

Stop being an idiot. There was a lot of talk that With our run game in 2014 that Ryan Williams would game manage his way to at least 10 wins.

The best part of this post is everyone is able to read your brilliance.

Lol espn was laughing at our fan base. Simple fact that banners were flown for many games before the Clemson game, but golden wasnt fired until after that embarssment.

Laughing at us that they want to highlight what we've done and other fan bases are discussing using the same tactics.

Lol you're so mad. It's actually funny to read how ridiculous you are and your attempts to dismiss the banners.

Funny you would call us cry babies.

Every ESPN short I saw about the banners had the reporters looking down us for our petty actions...

Its funny to read you idiots trying to defend the validity of the banners. Even ignoring that the clemson game is the sole reason that Golden, even as bad as a coach as he is, is not still standing on our side line right now.

You really should go root for another team. There's no way these idiots would admit it now but I'd be willing to bet anything that there's a direct correlation between those hating on the banner and those that directly or indirectly defended Golden.

lol baseless accusations... what ever fits your narrative man. I wanted him fired after last season.

Of course you did....it's right in line with your reasoning on the banners being a "bad thing".

I get it. Really...I do.

If you think banners are bad wait and see what happens if Mario were somehow to actually get the job.

When you have ESPN discuss the banners and highlight Goldens failures, the administration could no longer just sit back every game and think they wouldn't be called out until the end of the season.

You aren't that bright are you. ESPN is in love with our fans and the banner campaign we waged.

Some of us banner supporters were interviewed for a special piece that ESPN the magazine is doing in their "Innovations of the Year" issue. I know that myself and Ozarcanesaw and also DMoney were among those interviewed and I'm sure there were others that I don't know about.

Quoted for a revisit sometime next month.

Advertisement

The best part of this post is everyone is able to read your brilliance.

I'll go ahead and say what you're inferring. He's a ******* idiot and shouldn't warrant a response from anyone else on this board. The fact that he doesn't know we had the BEST QB in the ACC last year tells you he's not a fan and is just a Goldenite out to exact revenge on teh message bords. We didnt need a game manager with the TOP RATED QB IN THE ACC. Most TD's, most yards per attempt, yet somehow if Williams played, we could have won 10 games. What a ******* dolt.

You're an idiot and should kill yourself, post haste.

If ESPN was doing a piece on it then once again...the banners did their job.

Congrats to everyone involved. It's time to save this incompetent administration from themselves...whatever it takes at this point. Ozar...you should seriously consider flying another one for the bowl game. Take no chances.

If ESPN was doing a piece on it then once again...the banners did their job.

Congrats to everyone involved. It's time to save this incompetent administration from themselves...whatever it takes at this point. Ozar...you should seriously consider flying another one for the bowl game. Take no chances.

He probably won't quote me because I'm not that interesting, but I made sure he knew about the WEZ and Ozarcanesaw. Which he already did.

Advertisement
I seldom get more forum entertainment than when crossover is standing in the hole of stupidity and proceeds to glue his hands to the shovel.

Advertisement
CUWIsotWUAIC4DE.jpg

Example #436743 of why the banner posse are idiots. Just take a knee, you're not important.

Advertisement
Back