Mario and his Alabama experience...

MedleyCane

Senior
As much I hate to admit it, Mario had good reason to leave Al Golden's UM staff for the job at Alabama. It not only gave him an opportunity to hone his coaching, it expanded his coaching tree if not his rolodex. This is one big reason why very senior coaches jump to Saban's staff.
Now excuse me while I wash my mouth with some diluted bleach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
15-0 crowd aren’t even playing checkers, they are just eating boogers.
Own It Like A Boss GIF by ProfeB

Advertisement
There is a thread from back then on this. A few were in the camp of “feed the fam and then come back after getting trained up.” Others were in the “***** that guy he’s a traitor and never allowed back.” Might be worth a bump. I recall there being some notable posters in the latter camp.

Advertisement
As much I hate to admit it, Mario had good reason to leave Al Golden's UM staff for the job at Alabama. It not only gave him an opportunity to hone his coaching, it expanded his coaching tree if not his rolodex. This is one big reason why very senior coaches jump to Saban's staff.
Now excuse me while I wash my mouth with some diluted bleach.
This is something i only would admit in AA meetings, i left miami fandom those yrs and cheered for bama. I had to watch a winner. No d was just aweful but I looked fwd to paranos dt scouting reports

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back