2023 Marcus Stokes, 4 star QB Ponte Vedra Bch, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
What'd he do wrong? Sing the song? Pretty hypocritical if he can't sing it cause of his skin color but everyone else can that isn't his skin color. Oh BTW Marcus you dodged a bullet playing at UF. Your HL is terrible I want you to play at FSU
Yeah not how that works at all but okay

Advertisement
Kid was in the wrong

But let’s be clear, Billy wouldn’t be dropping him if he didn’t land Rashada

The whole charade is completely see through

Maybe, maybe not but he DID say it and we DO have Rashada (for now lol) so here we are

go in public and say that word and then report back to us about how it went lol
Disagree. Worked at a bar that does karaoke and people of all ethnicities sang songs with that word all the time. None of the many black people there had a problem with it. The one time someone was offended and made a scene it was some white kid who wanted to flex his fluidity in political correctness, and every black person, including all black security thought he was an idiot and was consequently banned.

Advertisement
Disagree. Worked at a bar that does karaoke and people of all ethnicities sang songs with that word all the time. None of the many black people there had a problem with it. The one time someone was offended and made a scene it was some white kid who wanted to flex his fluidity in political correctness, and every black person, including all black security thought he was an idiot and was consequently banned.
0% chance this really happened..

This really isn't hard.. If you're not black, don't ever say that word - under any circumstance!

This really isn't hard.. If you're not black, don't ever say that word - under any circumstance!
If there is a problem with a word, than nobody should use the word. If a black artist makes money by creating a song with the n-word and gladly takes money from whites kids for that song, don’t they assume that people will sing the song with all the lyrics?

Kid was in the wrong

But let’s be clear, Billy wouldn’t be dropping him if he didn’t land Rashada

The whole charade is completely see through

Facts, kid is not that good anyway. They're only dropping him cause he's not elite and they have Rashada.

UF would have been looking for a way to dump him regardless. I was shocked he landed a commitment at Penn State then UF to begin with. I don’t think he’s very good.

Advertisement

Can’t speak about that situation but I would suggest you walk around schools nowadays.

15-20 years from now the n word is going to be known as another way to say “bro“ or “dude”.

What part of this has a 0% chance of being true? It happened all the time with no incident, one day a white college kid sang 6 foot 7 foot by lil Wayne (littered with the N word) and some white PC rescue randy “punched him” (you could imagine the masculinity of your average SJW) and the entirely black security staff banned him and clowned the fvck out of him.

go in public and say that word and then report back to us about how it went lol
You know I could probably be friends with you even though your a Gator. Now my neighbor who's a Gator fan he's a different story. Guys a straight up douche

Advertisement
If there is a problem with a word, than nobody should use the word. If a black artist makes money by creating a song with the n-word and gladly takes money from whites kids for that song, don’t they assume that people will sing the song with all the lyrics?
They should but it doesn’t work that way on the consumer end. It’s a no-win situation beyond those making money off it.

Your 1 personal experience in 1 single bar isn’t indicative of other places or the nation as a whole.

Advertisement
Can’t speak about that situation but I would suggest you walk around schools nowadays.

15-20 years from now the n word is going to be known as another way to say “bro“ or “dude”.
Key word here is SCHOOLS. Some kids don’t care and some kids get a pass because they’re stupid and ignorant.

There’s no excuse for grown *** adults who know better.

They really need to ask themselves why they even want/need to say it so badly

“Well if we can’t say it, nobody should be able to”

Just wow

i saw the snapchat leak video, what else did they find? Theres no shot its because of the snapchat video has to be something more than that for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back