2023 Marcus Stokes, 4 star QB Ponte Vedra Bch, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I still can't believe how bad UF and FSU are doing on the trail. I just hope and pray Napier is the same caliber of coach Norvell is...

ehh, July should be a good month for us if all goes according to the tea leaves with EW3 committing tomorrow, Ja'Keem Jackson later this month, maybe Sorey too, and let's see if the staff can get John Walker. I'm not even entertaining Kirkland, Bryant, and LeBlanc commitments because I know we're going 0-3 there lol

edit: Webb just committed to UF too

Advertisement
If FSU misses out on the Simmons kid on Monday, they will struggle to break the top 25 unless they have a year that goes above expectations and are able to get back in the race for some studs. They think they are sitting pretty for Jordan Hall, who will eventually get a huge bump and end up a top 100 kid, but with UGA and Bama both after him hard, I just don’t see it. The Simmons kid is raw, but a very good OT prospect and would be a big win for them over Napier, Riley, and Huepel. I don’t see any other blue chip kid right now besides maybe Singleton that I think they for sure land. They are recruiting well up front, but literally everything else is a disaster. They still have no skill difference makers and I feel like I’ve said that for 3 straight classes now.
I don't know what the **** they are telling them kids to get them to commit to FSU because I don't see what they have to offer..

Advertisement
ehh, July should be a good month for us if all goes according to the tea leaves with EW3 committing tomorrow, Ja'Keem Jackson later this month, maybe Sorey too, and let's see if the staff can get John Walker. I'm not even entertaining Kirkland, Bryant, and LeBlanc commitments because I know we're going 0-3 there lol

edit: Webb just committed to UF too
This is off topic so Maudes I apologize…. But I respect you as a poster on this board and value your opinion on UF. In your opinion what is your outlook on the season win total. Do you think it’s good enough to maintain the recruiting momentum it appears you guys may have going into the season? I look at your team and schedule and see a lot of toss ups that could either make you guys 9-3 8-4 or 6-6 5-7 and am curious if you agree

Guy is chucking up under thrown rainbows. He is gonna get his wife receivers killed or picked off a lot. Arm is weak looks like an p5 qb

This is off topic so Maudes I apologize…. But I respect you as a poster on this board and value your opinion on UF. In your opinion what is your outlook on the season win total. Do you think it’s good enough to maintain the recruiting momentum it appears you guys may have going into the season? I look at your team and schedule and see a lot of toss ups that could either make you guys 9-3 8-4 or 6-6 5-7 and am curious if you agree

Got cha right here:

Advertisement
@flagator86 how much time do you actually spend on UF sites? As someone said before you are no doubt a closeted Canes fan. I bet your actual closet looks like Helga Patakis, but instead of a shrine to Football Head its of Schnelly with his pipe

lmaoooo I just browse 247, would never give them my money. I honestly frequent just here and Awesome Recruiting over on Swamp Gas.

Man... There's multiple generations of bad decision making here. So Gainesville is the natural destination. How are you going to live in Ponte Vedra, be that pale and name your kid "Marcus Stokes." F out of here. Also he ain' that good.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back