2023 Marcus Stokes, 4 star QB Ponte Vedra Bch, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulz they jumped at this opportunity to drop him now that rashada is in their class. Dumb as **** to post it but lets be honest

That loser who made it go viral is a *****. Even Gabby put him in a bodybag last week

Advertisement
Shouldn’t say the word but let’s be real here. We’ve all said in the context of a song while driving lol. He’s a kid. Unless there is more to the story, this is pretty weak from the lizards.

Can’t speak about that situation but I would suggest you walk around schools nowadays.

15-20 years from now the n word is going to be known as another way to say “bro“ or “dude”.

No… smh some of y’all just know everything with it comes to speaking for another community. Now which group of people will accept it being used as “bro” or “dude?”

They really need to ask themselves why they even want/need to say it so badly

“Well if we can’t say it, nobody should be able to”

Just wow

Bruh it still blows my mind that they want to say a racial slur so bad… They come up with every reason in the world as to why they should be allowed to say it. It really blows my mind. Now it’s since white people buy their music they should be able to say it. Man it’s wild. And non-black posters are adding to it saying it won’t be a big deal 15-20 years from now.

Advertisement
0% chance this really happened..

This really isn't hard.. If you're not black, don't ever say that word - under any circumstance!
How about no one ever say that word.

Way better.

OR...

the outrage loses all meaning and its purely performative.

Bruh it still blows my mind that they want to say a racial slur so bad… They come up with every reason in the world as to why they should be allowed to say it. It really blows my mind. Now it’s since white people buy their music they should be able to say it. Man it’s wild. And non-black posters are adding to it saying it won’t be a big deal 15-20 years from now.
I don’t even get surprised anymore man…there’s always a few…

But the audacity you gotta have to be from a group of people who used a version of that word derogatorily for years , to try an tell black people that THEY can’t use a version of the word that they took and made their own , unless the original offending group of people can use it as well, mannnnnnn

Advertisement
I don’t even get surprised anymore man…there’s always a few…

But the audacity you gotta have to be from a group of people who used a version of that word derogatorily for years , to try an tell black people that THEY can’t use a version of the word that they took and made their own , unless the original offending group of people can use it as well, mannnnnnn

Exactly! They really don’t see themselves.

No… smh some of y’all just know everything with it comes to speaking for another community. Now which group of people will accept it being used as “bro” or “dude?”
You…who do you think is allowing them to say that to each other as if it’s friendly in universities and schools right now? The professors and teachers?

You…who do you think is allowing them to say to them as if it’s friendly in universities and schools right now? The professors and teachers?

Says no one ever... That doesn’t make any sense. And the professors and teachers allow them to get away with way too much. I work in higher Ed. There are so many complaints by students regarding professors and non-black students using that word. No one is allowing them to say it. People are letting them know they feel uncomfortable but they hide behind the guise of its “literature, it’s music, it’s a movie,” or like you; “it’s not a big deal.” However, the one who are bothered by it still say they feel uncomfortable…

Anyway like I said, some y’all; especially you, are so confident when discussing a community you do not identify with. No black person is going say in 15-20 years from now it’s going to be like “bro” or “dude”. Just stop. Smh

Says no one ever... That doesn’t make any sense. And the professors and teachers allow them to get away with way too much. I work in higher Ed. There are so many complaints by students regarding professors and non-black students using that word. No one is allowing them to say it. People are letting them know they feel uncomfortable but they hide behind the guise of its “literature, it’s music, it’s a movie,” or like you; “it’s not a big deal.” However, the one who are bothered by it still say they feel uncomfortable…

Anyway like I said, some y’all; especially you, are so confident when discussing a community you do not identify with. No black person is going say in 15-20 years from now it’s going to be like “bro” or “dude”. Just stop. Smh
I’m not gonna get into this further with you and derail the thread so I’ll leave with this.

1) The culture you just described in schools doesn’t exist and proves you don’t work in education. My mom has worked for the Broward school board going on 30 years and my fiancé is going on 4 years. IF that would happen they would lose their job so fast that the report wouldn’t have made it to downtown yet.

2) Don’t try and disparage me with that ****. I’m the one that deals with the worst of your community while you sit there and do nothing. Spare me your high horse when you don’t have the balls to serve your community like I CHOSE to because I easily could’ve transferred to the “white neighborhood“ but that’s not where I felt I was needed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, this has nothing to do with the controversy (even though it wouldn’t help), Stokes just isn’t a great QB prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back