2023 Marcus Stokes, 4 star QB Ponte Vedra Bch, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Great camp, the young man from Orlando Christian prep is a helleva athlete, id they are looking at this guy they need to look at jr from Ocp way better athlete, nit even close jr was the best athlete out there to include all the dade legends! He’s my sons Qb, we moved my son to Wr to play but to have him watch jr. Jr brings the skills Lamar brings athletically!

Advertisement
Advertisement
golf clap GIF

Advertisement
I still can't believe how bad UF and FSU are doing on the trail. I just hope and pray Napier is the same caliber of coach Norvell is...

Advertisement
I still can't believe how bad UF and FSU are doing on the trail. I just hope and pray Napier is the same caliber of coach Norvell is...

If FSU misses out on the Simmons kid on Monday, they will struggle to break the top 25 unless they have a year that goes above expectations and are able to get back in the race for some studs. They think they are sitting pretty for Jordan Hall, who will eventually get a huge bump and end up a top 100 kid, but with UGA and Bama both after him hard, I just don’t see it. The Simmons kid is raw, but a very good OT prospect and would be a big win for them over Napier, Riley, and Huepel. I don’t see any other blue chip kid right now besides maybe Singleton that I think they for sure land. They are recruiting well up front, but literally everything else is a disaster. They still have no skill difference makers and I feel like I’ve said that for 3 straight classes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back