Marcus Rosemy

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA

Lots of talk on that board he is a silent. Waiting to go public. Who really knows but they seem to want him.

He’s a great player but I’ve accepted long ago that he wasn’t coming here. So for me it would be a glorious situation if he is a silent commit to UGA and will be visiting the Turds this weekend for a masterful troll. Moar TEARS!!!!

UGA

Lots of talk on that board he is a silent. Waiting to go public. Who really knows but they seem to want him.
Who can argue with their $ucce$$. So what if he gets treated like Justin Fields did, their check clears. Sticks and stones may break bones, but that Challenger and chain look fly as ****.

By the way, this kid isn't actually that good. Lot of Ermon Lane to this cat.

Advertisement
Who can argue with their $ucce$$. So what if he gets treated like Justin Fields did, their check clears. Sticks and stones may break bones, but that Challenger and chain look fly as ****.

By the way, this kid isn't actually that good. Lot of Ermon Lane to this cat.
Future DB?

Anyone hear about this? Supposedly that's his foster mom and she just started this "non profit" foundation last month
eGQmVDH.jpg

Advertisement
Anyone hear about this? Supposedly that's his foster mom and she just started this "non profit" foundation last month
eGQmVDH.jpg

Don't know specifics on this one, but they would have to file all receipts with the IRS. The 990N if less than $50k in gross receipts, the 990 if more than that. They have to file the forms with the IRS including who the donors are. That is redacted from the public inspection copies, but you would be able to see the total amount of contributions she received, in addition to the expenditures, salaries, etc. It also takes 6 months to get 501c3 status approved by the IRS.

I'd love to see how much she gets in contributions that first year as a grass roots foundation.

Don't know specifics on this one, but they would have to file all receipts with the IRS. The 990N if less than $50k in gross receipts, the 990 if more than that. They have to file the forms with the IRS including who the donors are. That is redacted from the public inspection copies, but you would be able to see the total amount of contributions she received, in addition to the expenditures, salaries, etc. It also takes 6 months to get 501c3 status approved by the IRS.

I'd love to see how much she gets in contributions that first year as a grass roots foundation.

Im pretty sure the 990N is a basic filing without a detailed list of contributors. I am the treasurer for my daughter's softball league, and we just had to do a basic form detailing the board members and acknowledge our receipts were less than $50K

Im pretty sure the 990N is a basic filing without a detailed list of contributors. I am the treasurer for my daughter's softball league, and we just had to do a basic form detailing the board members and acknowledge our receipts were less than $50K

It may be... to be honest, I spent my career at a professional services firm doing tax consulting for not for profits and am now at a not-for-profit health system... not many 990-Ns that can pay fees.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back