Marcus Rosemy

The UGA list is so short if it were a man with a full erection who walked into a wall...he'd break his nose.
Weird comparison..but I agree the list is short..that doesn’t mean that trend isn’t changing with the talent they are stacking up there..I’m not a believer in the “this school produces this position better” theory

If there is no tangible correlation to the positions success at the school such as certain coach, recruiting area or system then that theory makes no sense. For instance imo Alabama since Saban has arrived is producing the best WRs but I wouldn’t give them the fans definition for the title of WR U because once Saban leaves that trend will likely stop..just like us having our great QB stretch run

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look, I realize that you are a reasonable person, and fairly straightforward. And maybe you don't frequent the Gaytor boards that much. But the guys who post on the Gaytor boards have been putting Rosemy in the "mock class" threads and whatnot, I never saw one Rosemy thread where the overall consensus was "we're not getting this guy".

If I missed a thread, feel free to post the link. But, otherwise, most of the Gaytor fans believed there was a chance with Rosemy, even if they are all saying otherwise NOW.

I don't post on that message board, im on Swamp gas and nobody over there felt we were beating out OSU or UGA

Hines Ward is the only other one of note, that I can think of.

There was a guy who went to the broncos and had a couple good years but his name escapes me. Uber athletic big receiver long last name i think....his faded off after a few years of QB carousel and some tebow action there.

Edit NVM it was Mohamed_Massaquoi and i think i had him confused with Mushin Muhammed lmao.

Advertisement
Not sure if you're trolling or not. They had 3 receivers combine for 1400 yards, and he had been at Vandy and Dartmouth prior to that. Hankton is supposed to be a rising star, but our fan base would kill this "resume" if he were hired here.

I'm being funny all the ppl who said we not getting the top kids because our coaches don't have the right resume.

Weird comparison..but I agree the list is short..that doesn’t mean that trend isn’t changing with the talent they are stacking up there..I’m not a believer in the “this school produces this position better” theory

If there is no tangible correlation to the positions success at the school such as certain coach, recruiting area or system then that theory makes no sense. For instance imo Alabama since Saban has arrived is producing the best WRs but I wouldn’t give them the fans definition for the title of WR U because once Saban leaves that trend will likely stop..just like us having our great QB stretch run

Clemson is producing NFL WR talent better than Bama.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Clemson is producing NFL WR talent better than Bama.
[/QUOTE]
I can’t agree with that bro
Bama Top 3:
Amari cooper
Calvin Ridley
Julio
OJ Howard (pass catcher)
Clemson top 3:
Watkins
Hopkins
Mike Willams
Dwayne Allen

Both programs have abundance of talent on the way from that position. But as far as top guys I’m taking cooper, Julio and Ridley without much hesitation

He is a poor man Hankerson. Shorter, slower, not as explosive. Great hands, that's it.

Henderson is the star down here this year, but he seems to be gone. Kentron Poitier is the guy with all of the upside. He is the must get IMO.

He is probably the opposite. He isnt shorter...He's faster at the same age....Hands imo is his issue. Rosemy makes tough cathces and drops easy ones.

Kentron Poitier is who i want locally honestly. He would be a fit with the other guys we are after.

He is probably the opposite. He isnt shorter...He's faster at the same age....Hands imo is his issue. Rosemy makes tough cathces and drops easy ones.

Kentron Poitier is who i want locally honestly. He would be a fit with the other guys we are after.

Dude, he is 6'2" at best. Hank was 6'3" 6'4" much smoother, faster, better jumper, hands just as good.

Rosemy is thicker, more physical. He bullies competition, that is his advantage at this age. If you want to go back with STA WR, he is Tony Brown who went to Tennessee circa 2000.

Roman can confirm. He was tall, stiff, and hands. Recruited by everyone without much upside. That is Rosemy, although he a little shorter.

Poitier is the guy. He is all untapped potential.

Advertisement
Dude, he is 6'2" at best. Hank was 6'3" 6'4" much smoother, faster, better jumper, hands just as good.

Rosemy is thicker, more physical. He bullies competition, that is his advantage at this age. If you want to go back with STA WR, he is Tony Brown who went to Tennessee circa 2000.

Roman can confirm. He was tall, stiff, and hands. Recruited by everyone without much upside. That is Rosemy, although he a little shorter.

Poitier is the guy. He is all untapped potential.

I played against Tony Brown. I know Rosemy. He is a little bit over 6'2. But he is definately faster than Hank at his age. I already told you Rosemy weakness, he drops some at times. Comparison to Tony Brown is a pretty solid one. Both would moss people on 9 routes. Rosemy can jump.

Ive been the one screaming for Poitier from the get.

I think Rosemy will be good in college though because he is a worker. He is more developed as a route runner. Not sure i would of went to UGA if i were him (they dont throw it around) but i get it.

Poitier will be a beast with good coaching

I played against Tony Brown. I know Rosemy. He is a little bit over 6'2. But he is definately faster than Hank at his age. I already told you Rosemy weakness, he drops some at times. Comparison to Tony Brown is a pretty solid one. Both would moss people on 9 routes. Rosemy can jump.

Ive been the one screaming for Poitier from the get.

I think Rosemy will be good in college though because he is a worker. He is more developed as a route runner. Not sure i would of went to UGA if i were him (they dont throw it around) but i get it.

Poitier will be a beast with good coaching

I played with Tony Brown. Played here at the U. I know Rosemy too, get back to STA on and off. From what I've seen, he is not faster than Hank at this age. You may be right, but he is not as good as Hank was, and lacks the agility to maximize what explosiveness he has. Again my opinion, but this started off as a convo of being a loss. Henderson, Kentron, Jones Bell, all better options.

I been there with you on Kentron man. With coaching, and work, that boy will be best of them all down here this year.

I played with Tony Brown. Played here at the U. I know Rosemy too, get back to STA on and off. From what I've seen, he is not faster than Hank at this age. You may be right, but he is not as good as Hank was, and lacks the agility to maximize what explosiveness he has. Again my opinion, but this started off as a convo of being a loss. Henderson, Kentron, Jones Bell, all better options.

I been there with you on Kentron man. With coaching, and work, that boy will be best of them all down here this year.

I never would consider him a loss because i dont think we were all over him more than just last year when he showed out at our camps.

I remember Tony Brown, Joe Bruce and company ..Greg Golden.

Im not sure why the staff isnt all over Kentron. I like the Hyatt kid (4.3 speed) Mookie Cooper, and Kentron Poitier.

I never would consider him a loss because i dont think we were all over him more than just last year when he showed out at our camps.

I remember Tony Brown, Joe Bruce and company ..Greg Golden.

Im not sure why the staff isnt all over Kentron. I like the Hyatt kid (4.3 speed) Mookie Cooper, and Kentron Poitier.

Greg Golden should sue George Smith for negligence. He ****ed up at NC State,which is all on him, but got big bags from Doc and Amato when they took him, Sterling Hicks, and Tramain Hall, but he had no business playing DB. He was the South Florida's Devin Hester 2-3 years before Hester was Hester. Best player I ever seen with ball in hand and that may include Devin, he was that good.

Why is he not coming to camp this weekend? With Fleming, Cooper and Poitier, would be the perfect haul.

Advertisement
Back