Marcus Rosemy

Advertisement
Bro, if that beach don't include Mermaids, then it's going to be a no for me dog.
It's a great location, I promise...

You just gotta send all the money upfront with credit card information before you can see it.

And after the transaction you might not be able to get in touch with me for a few months... And if the IRS calls you & asks any questions just tell'em you don't know me...

Jesus this thread is still going??

Look if im the staff I tell the kid to commit or kick rocks... he committed and then decomiited then stated we were "dead to him"

We have some nice looking targets to take the final spot or two... i'm not wasting my breath on this kid if he is being wishy washy

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to replenish our numbers at receiver. We have 9 now or so which is low for a Power 5 program. With 2 leaving after the season in Thomas and Osborn. Harley could transfer too
I honestly don't think that Harley is going to transfer. I believe that he is going to get PT and get his touches. The kid has speed and maybe as fast or 99% of JT.

If Rosemy wanted to be at UM, he could easily get into contact with the staff, if you want a bigger bag, go troll FSU
I don't know about that. Remember that STA is in Broward and a long way from CG. Heck, Bell lives in Carol City and could not get a ride to The U.
Sarcasm boys!

Advertisement

You just gotta send all the money upfront with credit card information before you can see it.

And after the transaction you might not be able to get in touch with me for a few months... And if the IRS calls you & asks any questions just tell'em you don't know me...

Great location u say, huh? Sign me up.

Make a check out to me for the deposit. My real name is Charlie Ash. Use the initial for my first name on the check.

Advertisement
I can’t believe we still go back and forth over these rinse and repeat threads.
I’m sure no one on this staff will tell Rosemy no if he committed.
Any highly rated player from this area is welcomed at the U. If a kid wants in it really isn’t that hard.
How many pages about Jones-bell and he said the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard any recruit down here say and some still believed we had a shot. That dude said he couldn’t find a ride.
I would quote “sho nuff” but most don’t know who he is and I ain’t that cool like that with anyone on here to say it.

I can’t believe we still go back and forth over these rinse and repeat threads.
I’m sure no one on this staff will tell Rosemy no if he committed.
Any highly rated player from this area is welcomed at the U. If a kid wants in it really isn’t that hard.
How many pages about Jones-bell and he said the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard any recruit down here say and some still believed we had a shot. That dude said he couldn’t find a ride.
I would quote “sho nuff” but most don’t know who he is and I ain’t that cool like that with anyone on here to say it.
Go to Post #92 a little further up.

Advertisement
Back