Marcus Rosemy

Advertisement
Because just like what Core Values said, he's all talk. If he's actually interested, visit miami already. He's just bored and wasting our time.

Click bait is an indictment targeted against the reporter for when they post an article with useless info, regurgitated info, or 100% speculation. He reported new info for a prospect that isvinterested in Miami, with quotes to back it up. I wouldn't call that click bait, but you can say Rosemy is BSing if you'd like.

Advertisement
You failed to answer my question earlier. How’s that leaked investigation going with the FBI and tax man going after the bad guys in Miami?

**** if I know, nothing has changed since I last posted something.

Could care less if we get this kid.

100% honest that I would take Xavier Restrepo over his prima dona *** any day, and so glad we got that kid locked up.

There are probably 3-4 available WRs I'd take over him including Britt and Mookie.

It is a 100% guarantee that Rosemy will not be a Cane, but some of you are too stupid to see it, and get all excited over nothing.

Advertisement

100% honest that I would take Xavier Restrepo over his prima dona *** any day, and so glad we got that kid locked up.

There are probably 3-4 available WRs I'd take over him including Britt and Mookie.

It is a 100% guarantee that Rosemy will not be a Cane, but some of you are too stupid to see it, and get all excited over nothing.

Britt isnt going to qualify and will probably end up in a JUCO or as a NQ at a CUSA school.

833F1A63-FE02-4613-A965-62E56076AEDB.gif

Advertisement

Nobody is getting excited, just bringing in news that it seems like this kid is trying to right his wrong. Back to back articles by Ivins with direct quotes shows me he not Miami has some making up to do.

Advertisement
Cool, I still don't want our coaches wasting time on this sellout!

Kid seems like the type to end up at O$U

Maybe so but it seems like he is the one initiating the communication, not the other way around.

Advertisement
Back