Marcus Rosemy

Advertisement
Here's what he said about Miami:

Rosemy told InsideTheU on Thursday after the Hurricanes sent Taylor Stubblefield and Blake Baker to his spring scrimmage that he's considering getting down to Coral Gables soon for an unofficial visit.
"I'm going to visit there," Rosemy said when asked about his upcoming visit plans. "I don't know when, but probably this summer. I think it might be in early June."

Advertisement
Could care less if we get this kid.

100% honest that I would take Xavier Restrepo over his prima dona *** any day, and so glad we got that kid locked up.

There are probably 3-4 available WRs I'd take over him including Britt and Mookie.

It is a 100% guarantee that Rosemy will not be a Cane, but some of you are too stupid to see it, and get all excited over nothing.
Dude it doesn't matter what you think or if you are Rosemy himself. The staff is still suppose to recruit the kid until they decide it's time to stop. Right now the staff is doing their due diligence with him. I don't believe he's coming but I do believe the staff should stay in touch.

Last year I remember a bunch of people calling this kid elite and willing to give a kidney to land this kid. Now he's not that good, he's overrated... Some of ya'll do this with every single kid as soon as ya'll feel like he's not coming.

Now him disrespecting the school was foul but if the staff still wants to recruit him then us fans need to get over it. Kids say **** sometimes that they might not 100% believe. I can't speak to what the kid believes but the staff at the very least is continuing to touch bases with him.

Advertisement
His closest suitors are Ohio's Taint and Georgia. This is the most stupidly obvious bag signal. You do not hold a place for him. He will not be in the class.
Agreed but the staff should still recruit him. With the amount of WR targets we actually have real traction with I'm sure Rosemy isn't a focus but they should continue to reach out until they choose not to anymore.

Huh? Why? We are losing Osborn and probably Thomas. Take 3 and if someone transfers take 4.
I can see why they are saying 4. Last year we lost Cager, Langham after the season and Dayall Harris, Richards before the season and only brought in Peyton. This year we loose Osborn and likely Jeff Thomas with a possibility of Njoku seeking a transfer. Thats at least 5 and likely 7 recievers lost in 2 years.

Maybe, maybe not but he is initiating the communication not the other way around.
Every year there's a bunch of kids looking for attention, wanting to take visits, asking for schools and coaches to "show the love" knowing full well that they will not be going there. Marcus Rosemy is one of those. He wants Miami to pay attention to him so he can have his 5 minutes in the spotlight. He'll be one of those guys stringing along a top 5 into national signing day even though his mind was made up in September. I'd rather have our coaching staff focus on someone who is serious about football and wants to be here than waste their time with this kid.

Advertisement
Huh? Why? We are losing Osborn and probably Thomas. Take 3 and if someone transfers take 4.
We need to replenish our numbers at receiver. We have 9 now or so which is low for a Power 5 program. With 2 leaving after the season in Thomas and Osborn. Harley could transfer too

We need to replenish our numbers at receiver. We have 9 now or so which is low for a Power 5 program. With 2 leaving after the season in Thomas and Osborn. Harley could transfer too
Ok so if 3 leave you take 4 like I said which gives you 10. If no one transfers you take 3 and it still gives you 10. That’s plenty.

Advertisement
Need at least 4

At least? At most. You’re cool with taking 5 WRs this cycle? They better be 5 monsters.

Just saying, we’ve got 100 WR offers out and there’s a ton of chatter on this board about the position, and we’ve already got 3 in the fold. Really only taking 1 more. I can’t imagine they take 5 unless Restrepo is a candidate to go to defense at some point (and he might be).

At least? At most. You’re cool with taking 5 WRs this cycle? They better be 5 monsters.

Just saying, we’ve got 100 WR offers out and there’s a ton of chatter on this board about the position, and we’ve already got 3 in the fold. Really only taking 1 more. I can’t imagine they take 5 unless Restrepo is a candidate to go to defense at some point (and he might be).
Well not at least 4, 4 is the max actually we should take

Advertisement
Back