Marcus Rosemy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saying size. You said undersized. I understand what mathieu is, but you're qualifying factor was being undersized.
I'm looking at all the factors and I don't think he has enough to overcome his size and be a good college safety. I think he will be a very good college slot receiver.

I'm looking at all the factors and I don't think he has enough to overcome his size and be a good college safety. I think he will be a very good college slot receiver.

Very well could. He seems like the type of player that goes to a UNC and ****es us off every year in the slot.

Advertisement
U guys know whats amazing? How easily we replaced Manuel and Burton, both top 100 players, with Robinson and Rosemy, who are both top 100 players themselves. There was no drop off whatsoever.

Yep. Manual a physical freak no doubt, but a full 2 years older than Rosemy, who is a monster in his own right. Robinson so explosive. Burton flies no doubt, but Robinson, right there with him. Dugans got WR room reloading year after year. Plus his coaching is insane. Not just Langham making plays, but obviously Brax was a machine, Cager, confident in the knee played so much bigger the last part of the season, and Jeff Thomas got better and better. Dugans is a bonified COACH both on and off the field.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
Back