Marcus Rosemy

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
Know little about his recruitment but he’s one of my favorite receivers in ‘20 if not THE favorite. Heard he’s super high on Miami, any chances he gives a verbal this weekend?

Advertisement
Man, informative answers like the one above is why I love coming in here as a U fan! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::hammering-head::youre-nuts:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn’t he an OSU lean?
No that is not true. Miami is actually in a very good spot for Rosemy.

Wingo is the one who is considered an OSU lean but we’ll see how that goes. When I last spoke to one of his 7on7 coaches he told me that he felt Miami would win out in the end for him, still long way to go as he’s 2020.

Ok, I’m sorry.

Was thinking about Wingo then. I knew one of those bigtime 2020 STA kids were OSU leans. Rosemy is nasty as is Wingo. He would be a huge LB to snag after this class. Stack chips.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 089BF4CB-622B-47AD-9588-317288C9FBB0.gif
    089BF4CB-622B-47AD-9588-317288C9FBB0.gif
    625.3 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Hopefully STA can do something (just realized I used wee Willie’s phrase) with all these offensive weapons. Two QBs committed to at least FCS level schools. Daniel Carter at RB. Big time WRs. No excuse for the offense to not be big time this season.

Right now I think Restrepo would be a Cane lean if he was being made a priority, which he is not.
Restrepo might not be a priority but I still gotta believe he is a take. He’s an Athlete that makes plays on both sides of the ball and special teams. Tough as nails!

Advertisement
Back